The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you want a guild chat?

Nic727
Nic727
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

on console (maybe PC too?) it's almost impossible to do something with players from the guild. If we want to do something with them, we need to private message them one by one.

It could be so much easier to have a kind of chat to discuss within the guild. What do you think?
Edited by Nic727 on November 30, 2015 8:59PM

Do you want a guild chat? 14 votes

Yes
85%
DanikatNic727whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESOSpacemonkeybaratronBigMac_SmileyJaronkingblossyMickey_OxKingYogi415Artjuh90Krainor1974 12 votes
No
14%
NewBlacksmurfThalmor-Nordmaster 2 votes
  • LostRedden
    LostRedden
    ✭✭✭
    We have guild channels on console.
    Vet 16 Magicka Sorc DPS, V16 Stam Sorc DPS, V16 Stamina Templar DPS, V16 Dragonknight Tank/DPS, V1 Stamina NB DPS
    |PS4 NA AD| [Guild Leader of IMaG]

Vet 1 Magicka Sorc b]PS4 NA DC[/b

Vet 3 Stam Sorc DPS [PC AD]
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    PC already has guild chat channels - one for each guild and each player can choose which ones they see.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PS4, you can create a group message, but I know what you mean... even without text chat things are awkward to arrange, etc.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    ok so it's in the chat channel?

I didn't know we had this guild channel. I will look at it.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    There are voice guild channels, message of the day, guild notes, etc.
    Then you also have the console social aspects...is it the game or maybe you're in the wrong guild?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The real drawback of Console Guild Chat is it's only useful if someone is in the channel.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real drawback of Console Guild Chat is it's only useful if someone is in the channel.

Which is 0.5% of the time...
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Which is 0.5% of the time...

Yeah, just tried but nobody in guild channel.

Just want something I could write as a member and everybody could see it.
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Then you also have the console social aspects...is it the game or maybe you're in the wrong guild?

I love how your answer to everthing is you must be in a bad guild. Maybe just maybe the current system of voice chat only is not enough for gamers. Also this topic has been discussed several times and there are other open threads with polls as well.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Text chat on consoles please then the train wreck that is the group finder becomes less of a frustration.
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    console just need text like pc thats all
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

I love how your answer to everthing is you must be in a bad guild. Maybe just maybe the current system of voice chat only is not enough for gamers. Also this topic has been discussed several times and there are other open threads with polls as well.

Many...many other threads of a small group of ppl. Ppl who use the forums who type.
    There is a whole world of people who don't type for many reasons and therefore are better aligned for consoles and within that platform you'll find many other ways to effectively communicate, engage, and utilize what exists as well as third party solutions.

Open your mind to other opportunities and adjust
    Or
    Change your investments for entertainment to another platform.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Many...many other threads of a small group of ppl. Ppl who use the forums who type.
    There is a whole world of people who don't type for many reasons and therefore are better aligned for consoles and within that platform you'll find many other ways to effectively communicate, engage, and utilize what exists as well as third party solutions.

Open your mind to other opportunities and adjust
    Or
    Change your investments for entertainment to another platform.

why do we need to have a open mind when our OWN experience says voice doesn't work when it's the only option. don't beleave me then why is at least 90% of the community of consoles asking for it. and don't start with your "alternatives" which are frankly a joke for someone who is against text. A site which you TYPE where you play on and what you are looking for really, don't you see the joke in that
    but now im done with you we talked about this long enough
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not everyone wants to use voice chat or can use it as it causes lag with players with so-so connections.
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    The thing is that I don't want text chat on screen when I play, but in the guild menu it could be great to discuss with other members.
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    optinal window which you can put on and off in the menu.
    just like for example atk innocents and hide helmet