Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 31, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

Fake Crown Tri-Restoration Potions on Black Fredas Sales

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭
i just tried one Crown Tri-Restoration Potion at Honor's Rest in Wrothgar, and nothing happened and the item disappeared from my bag. I'm not sure if i need to reach a higher level to use it, now i'm V4, but if it is the advertisement was wrong.

at this point i'm not sure if the items are really fake or if i need to get a higher level to use it, but i'm not going to use any of this things again.

in case it is only incompatible with my character i'd like to know if i can trade it.
  • Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    idk why anyone would want to buy tri potions repair kits soul gems food and a list of other cheap to make crap they sell for crowns :|
    MAKE KHAJIITS CRIT AGAIN!!!

|Wolf Ahm the Unchained|
    - 4 Nightblades | 3 Stam/1 Mag -
    - 2 Templars | Stam/Healer -
    - 2 Sorc | Stam/Mag -
    - 2 Wardens | Stam/Mag -
    - 1 DK | Tank/Stam -
    || Aldmeri Dominion ||

• Tamanous
    Tamanous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfahm wrote: »
    idk why anyone would want to buy tri potions repair kits soul gems food and a list of other cheap to make crap they sell for crowns :|

They came as part of the sale package as the OP mentioned. Why people buy them is up to them and not you.

To the OP: The issue may be a larger bug. Since recent patches I have looted chests and then discovered the items vanished from my inventory. I believe I have witnessed this twice now. There is indeed some sort of bug in game causing this.
    Edited by Tamanous on November 30, 2015 7:11PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfahm wrote: »

this was the first time i tried it, and probably the last. in fact i was only interested in the horse upgrades, the Riding Speed Lessons and the Riding Capacity Lessons, both alone are 2000 crowns, so, it's a good deal even if the Crown Tri-Restoration Potions don't work, but i have to admit that i was expecting that it would work in my level.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tamanous wrote: »
    To the OP: The issue may be a larger bug. Since recent patches I have looted chests and then discovered the items vanished from my inventory. I believe I have witnessed this twice now. There is indeed some sort of bug in game causing this.

i had that problem too, but i only noticed it when i quit the game with stolen items in the bag, and when i return all those items vanished. so now i'm always selling everything before i quit.

but the Crown Tri-Restoration Potions not working are something worst than a simple bug, because in promotion or not, it's a paid item, paid in real money. this shouldn't happen. and even if i'm not aloud to use it at my level it should be mentioned and the item shouldn't disappear.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭
    out of curiosity i just tried another Crown Tri-Restoration Potion, and once again, it disappeared from the bag and nothing happened. this is really wrong and a huge false advertisement.

the crown store is over for me.

anyone else got fake Crown Tri-Restoration Potions on Black Fredas Sales?

is this normal?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh very interesting! i can't even ask for a partial refund because i no longer have access to support with my account.

anyone knows an email contact for zenimax support? it would help a lot.
  • hannamichelle
    hannamichelle
    Soul Shriven
    I just rceived 15 tri restoration potions in a crown crate that I purchased. I used one potion and inventory has dropped to 14, but absolutely nothing happened, no effect whatsoever from consuming it! Please fix