The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fake Crown Tri-Restoration Potions on Black Fredas Sales

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i just tried one Crown Tri-Restoration Potion at Honor's Rest in Wrothgar, and nothing happened and the item disappeared from my bag. I'm not sure if i need to reach a higher level to use it, now i'm V4, but if it is the advertisement was wrong.

at this point i'm not sure if the items are really fake or if i need to get a higher level to use it, but i'm not going to use any of this things again.

in case it is only incompatible with my character i'd like to know if i can trade it.
  • Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    idk why anyone would want to buy tri potions repair kits soul gems food and a list of other cheap to make crap they sell for crowns :|
    MAKE KHAJIITS CRIT AGAIN!!!

|Wolf Ahm the Unchained|
    - 4 Nightblades | 3 Stam/1 Mag -
    - 2 Templars | Stam/Healer -
    - 2 Sorc | Stam/Mag -
    - 2 Wardens | Stam/Mag -
    - 1 DK | Tank/Stam -
    || Aldmeri Dominion ||

• Tamanous
    Tamanous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfahm wrote: »
    idk why anyone would want to buy tri potions repair kits soul gems food and a list of other cheap to make crap they sell for crowns :|

They came as part of the sale package as the OP mentioned. Why people buy them is up to them and not you.

To the OP: The issue may be a larger bug. Since recent patches I have looted chests and then discovered the items vanished from my inventory. I believe I have witnessed this twice now. There is indeed some sort of bug in game causing this.
    Edited by Tamanous on November 30, 2015 7:11PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfahm wrote: »

this was the first time i tried it, and probably the last. in fact i was only interested in the horse upgrades, the Riding Speed Lessons and the Riding Capacity Lessons, both alone are 2000 crowns, so, it's a good deal even if the Crown Tri-Restoration Potions don't work, but i have to admit that i was expecting that it would work in my level.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tamanous wrote: »
    To the OP: The issue may be a larger bug. Since recent patches I have looted chests and then discovered the items vanished from my inventory. I believe I have witnessed this twice now. There is indeed some sort of bug in game causing this.

i had that problem too, but i only noticed it when i quit the game with stolen items in the bag, and when i return all those items vanished. so now i'm always selling everything before i quit.

but the Crown Tri-Restoration Potions not working are something worst than a simple bug, because in promotion or not, it's a paid item, paid in real money. this shouldn't happen. and even if i'm not aloud to use it at my level it should be mentioned and the item shouldn't disappear.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    out of curiosity i just tried another Crown Tri-Restoration Potion, and once again, it disappeared from the bag and nothing happened. this is really wrong and a huge false advertisement.

the crown store is over for me.

anyone else got fake Crown Tri-Restoration Potions on Black Fredas Sales?

is this normal?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh very interesting! i can't even ask for a partial refund because i no longer have access to support with my account.

anyone knows an email contact for zenimax support? it would help a lot.
  • hannamichelle
    hannamichelle
    Soul Shriven
    I just rceived 15 tri restoration potions in a crown crate that I purchased. I used one potion and inventory has dropped to 14, but absolutely nothing happened, no effect whatsoever from consuming it! Please fix