Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to find out what the different

Gothlander
Gothlander
✭✭✭✭
bars above enemy npc mean. Like is there a list I can view to see I know regular mobs have just one red bar. Then I think world bosses have 2 red things on each side of the bars? Can anyone direct me to some pictures explaining the different health bars mobs have?
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    trying to find a picture of a list of the icons that tell you the difficulty of a mob from weakest to strongest

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good question, I'd like to know that, too.
    I only know, the bigger/wider their health bars, the stronger the boss. So when even your neighbours see the bars on their screen, too, then the boss is a really, really tough one^^ Or, the more bar "extensions", the more you should consider asking friends for help ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only know, the bigger/wider their health bars, the stronger the boss. So when even your neighbours see the bars on their screen, too, then the boss is a really, really tough one^^ Or, the more bar "extensions", the more you should consider asking friends for help ;)

Yeah I know. Its just bugging the crap out of me I can't find no where on the internet showing me the different difficulties npc mobs have in eso.

• Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gothlander wrote: »

Yeah I know. Its just bugging the crap out of me I can't find no where on the internet showing me the different difficulties npc mobs have in eso.

Ok, true.. hm, let's hope someone who knows more about it will see this thread :)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gothlander wrote: »

Ok, true.. hm, let's hope someone who knows more about it will see this thread :)

I told myself I won't log into ESO until I get this information. I thought I seen a picture a long time ago but can't seem to find it. Been googling the crap out of "eso enemy npc difficulty indicator"

• Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gothlander on November 29, 2015 4:40PM

• Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one knows?

• Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you have normal mobs (just regular health bars)
    you have elite mobs who have health bars like your picture.
    and then this is big boss bars which have simular health bar as elites but also have a extra big red life bar when you are in the area of the boss so you can see it's health even when you dont target him
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »
    you have normal mobs (just regular health bars)
    you have elite mobs who have health bars like your picture.
    and then this is big boss bars which have simular health bar as elites but also have a extra big red life bar when you are in the area of the boss so you can see it's health even when you dont target him

So there is only three different difficulties for enemy npc? I would like a picture of all of their health bars.

• Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still can't find any info on this on the web. This is crazy.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The info for these different embellishments exists in-game in the Tutorials (under Help). I think they use different wording to what I am going to use here, but think of it like this:
    • Standard enemies have no embellishments.
    • Enemies with one pip ON-misc-Boss_1.png are Elites, or Solo Bosses.
    • Enemies with two pips ON-misc-Boss_2.png are Group Bosses. In the overworld, they are also called "World Bosses". In dungeons, they are usually called "Mini Bosses".
    • Enemies with three pips ON-misc-Boss_3.png are theoretically the most difficult bosses in the game. They are the Dungeon Bosses in the Group Dungeons, many of the Champions in Public Dungeons, and some of the final bosses in group events in the overworld.

When the compass turns into a health bar, like in the below image from Dulfy, that is called the "boss bar", and is a cumulative sum total of all bosses' health for the current wave. (The boss bar is also sometimes used, inconveniently, as the health bar of things you may need to defend, like the Priest at the Anka-Ra Burial Sites in Craglorn, or the Nobles District Garrison in Imperial City).
    eso-ciirenas-the-shepherd-veteran-fungal-grotto-dungeon-guide.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    The info for these different embellishments exists in-game in the Tutorials (under Help). I think they use different wording to what I am going to use here, but think of it like this:
    • Standard enemies have no embellishments.
    • Enemies with one pip ON-misc-Boss_1.png are Elites, or Solo Bosses.
    • Enemies with two pips ON-misc-Boss_2.png are Group Bosses. In the overworld, they are also called "World Bosses". In dungeons, they are usually called "Mini Bosses".
    • Enemies with three pips ON-misc-Boss_3.png are theoretically the most difficult bosses in the game. They are the Dungeon Bosses in the Group Dungeons, many of the Champions in Public Dungeons, and some of the final bosses in group events in the overworld.

When the compass turns into a health bar, like in the below image from Dulfy, that is called the "boss bar", and is a cumulative sum total of all bosses' health for the current wave. (The boss bar is also sometimes used, inconveniently, as the health bar of things you may need to defend, like the Priest at the Anka-Ra Burial Sites in Craglorn, or the Nobles District Garrison in Imperial City).
    eso-ciirenas-the-shepherd-veteran-fungal-grotto-dungeon-guide.jpg

Thank you so much for your help. This is exactly what I was looking for.