The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Should I buy Orsinium?

Electrolyke
I'm looking to get it solely for the Costume's.. If I unlock the costumes on Orsinium, will they carry over to my other toons? Also are the quests decently fun? Don't want to play through a boring storyline :P
@Electrolyke
VR 1 | Templar | DPS
"In the sewers we must hide, to avoid all the crazies top side!" ~ Terane
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played it yet, but based on what I heard from one person offline an a few people online. This DLC seems to be worth buying, most have good things to say about it. but one person was annoyed that they didn't feel like a chieftain due to how little you can do, and how "passé" you feel when your barely treated like one from npcs. Other than that, I haven't heard or read any complaints about this DLC besides that.
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes it's worth it, especially with the discounted crowns.

• Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of the 2 DLC's released this year,
    Orsinium is a much better buy to me than IC was.

The quests are grand...
    You also have a Daily quest you can do to get VR15/16 Armour sets,
    Also a Daily world Boss to get VR15/16 Armour sets,

The Look and feel of orsinium takes me back to Skyrim,

I would certainly say YES buy the DLC it is really worth it.

YES the costumes you get do carry over to other toons..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do iiiiiit. You will enjoy it for more than just the costumes, trust me. All costumes are account wide (like mounts), so can be used on any character.
    The story line is far from boring. I seriously couldn't put the damn thing down. It was full of intrigue, conspiracy, drama, surprise, all kinds of different emotions. It's quite easy to get really involved with the story in Orsinium. All of that with the soundtrack on top of it, holy hell. What a beast.
  • Electrolyke
    @Alucardo @Johngo0036 @twogirls_onebenny @1mirg Thanks for the input everyone! With these positive review's, I'll definitely purchase it! :)
    @Electrolyke
    VR 1 | Templar | DPS
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best Orsinium feature is the museum. It brought me back to Tribunal (MW) for some reason : )

Made me completly satisfied with Orsinium just for that. I wish there was one in the main game .
  • Electrolyke
    Best Orsinium feature is the museum. It brought me back to Tribunal (MW) for some reason : )

Made me completly satisfied with Orsinium just for that. I wish there was one in the main game .

The museum? Can you elaborate on this a little bit more? I'd love to hear more about it :)
    @Electrolyke
    VR 1 | Templar | DPS
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In museum you get a list of artifacts to find and bring back for display.
    It's worth buying, good story and scenery.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do really like the fact that they have made artifacts that you need to bring back, Its not just some freaking achievement that you need to go and find somewhere in your journal....

PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you like ESO?

If the answer is yes, then buy it

:)
    N64 NA EP
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you like ESO?

If the answer is yes, then buy it

:)

Still subbed.

Twice.

And hubby has two subs too.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Forumer-in-Prison
    Forumer-in-Prison
    ✭✭✭
    After seeing a nest of Harpies explore, I said to myself... Best DLC ever.

:D
    Siblings-in-Prison

Lore:
    At a time of chaos and turmoil, children from all across tamriel have been taken by an evil Argonian Thieves guild. They were raised in captivity, forced to learn their captors evil ways and endured the harsh environment of Black Marsh. The intentions of the evil guild is still unknown till this day.

Amisdt the events surrounding the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a brave few has escaped their captors and ran off as far away as they can, eventually landing on the shores of khenarthi's roost.

Armed with the skills and the scars they have endured during their captivity, these brothers and sisters in chains has vowed revenge on their Argonian captors and their allies.

They kept the names branded to them by the evil reptiles as a reminder of all the pain and torment they have suffered, and have joined the Aldmeri Dominion as a means to an end... Paint Tamriel with Argonian blood.
      [*] Close-to-Prison | Khajiit | Cat of Life
      [*] Sliced-in-Prison | Bosmer | Suction Blade
      [*] Hunk-in-Prison | Breton | Hunky Blade
      [*] Muse-in-Prison | Altmer | Healing Babe
      [*] Hot-in-Prison | Breton | HotBod Killer

• Pheefs
      Pheefs
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Costumes, yes!

Hilarious story lines, yes!

Crafting Materials for whoever & whatever level, yes!

:blush:
      { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
    • myrrrorb14_ESO
      myrrrorb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's the best DLC they have made. Lots of quests, a couple public dungeons, a solo arena, and some world bosses you should group up for.

If you are a PvE person it is a must have.
    • vamp_emily
      vamp_emily
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Don't buy it!

Unless you want to spend a zillion hours playing this very addictive game.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
      AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Electrolyke
      vamp_emily wrote: »
      Don't buy it!

Unless you want to spend a zillion hours playing this very addictive game.

Haha! Gotta pick it up then lol
      @Electrolyke
      VR 1 | Templar | DPS
    • Electrolyke
      It's the best DLC they have made. Lots of quests, a couple public dungeons, a solo arena, and some world bosses you should group up for.

If you are a PvE person it is a must have.

I am a PVE/RP Person, so that's perfect!
      @Electrolyke
      VR 1 | Templar | DPS
    • Aelthwyn
      Aelthwyn
      ✭✭✭✭
      I really appreciate how BIG the environment feels.... it's like... the mountains are more epic, the city seems taller more solid more ancient, i dunno it definitely feels more like Skyrim to me. I definitely think it's worth it!!
    • Electrolyke
      Aelthwyn wrote: »
      I really appreciate how BIG the environment feels.... it's like... the mountains are more epic, the city seems taller more solid more ancient, i dunno it definitely feels more like Skyrim to me. I definitely think it's worth it!!

Anything that feels more like Skyrim has me sold.
      @Electrolyke
      VR 1 | Templar | DPS
    • Krainor1974
      Krainor1974
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It was a Pve DLC so it's a lot of fun
    • Electrolyke
      EDIT
      I've decided to purchase it, as soon as I get paid. Thank you all for the info! :)
      @Electrolyke
      VR 1 | Templar | DPS
    • Krainor1974
      Krainor1974
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      If you in PC/NA/DC
      And need help feel free to whisper me
      @KrainorBlackthorne
    • Electrolyke
      @Krainor1974 Yep, I'm in PC/NA/DC. I'll make sure to do so. :)
      @Electrolyke
      VR 1 | Templar | DPS