Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help finding a class

Thrihler
Thrihler
Hey so far I've made 3 different characters. My first was a lvl 18 nord DK points spread betwwen health/stam, 2h/bow and was using ardent flame. This was kind of random cause I didnt know what I was doing. Then I had a lvl 17 breton templar all magic and restoration staff with the healing skill line. I really liked being able to heal alot but I couldnt do much damage which i hated. Then the last one was a lvl 17 wood elf nightblade all stamina. DW/bow Split between all 3 skill lines but ended up focusing more on assassination. Problem with this one was I could die way too easy. Any suggestions on classes and skill lines to use for a new character. I tend to get bored around lvl 17.
  • Thrihler
    Thrihler
    Forgot to add this. I am looking for a class that can take hits without having to worry about dying real quick. Also if it has some healing would be nice. And high damage.
  • Electrolyke
    Thrihler wrote: »
    Hey so far I've made 3 different characters. My first was a lvl 18 nord DK points spread betwwen health/stam, 2h/bow and was using ardent flame. This was kind of random cause I didnt know what I was doing. Then I had a lvl 17 breton templar all magic and restoration staff with the healing skill line. I really liked being able to heal alot but I couldnt do much damage which i hated. Then the last one was a lvl 17 wood elf nightblade all stamina. DW/bow Split between all 3 skill lines but ended up focusing more on assassination. Problem with this one was I could die way too easy. Any suggestions on classes and skill lines to use for a new character. I tend to get bored around lvl 17.

Alright, if you want damage and healing. I'd have to say you should go Templar. My main is a VR 1 Templar, I use Heavy Armour and a 2H Sword. They've got good healing abilities, and if you use Heavy Armor; you should, be able to take lots of hits. If you have any more questions, feel free to hit me up :)
    @Electrolyke
    VR 1 | Templar | DPS
    "In the sewers we must hide, to avoid all the crazies top side!" ~ Terane
  • Thrihler
    Thrihler

Alright, if you want damage and healing. I'd have to say you should go Templar. My main is a VR 1 Templar, I use Heavy Armour and a 2H Sword. They've got good healing abilities, and if you use Heavy Armor; you should, be able to take lots of hits. If you have any more questions, feel free to hit me up :)

thanks, which skill line would you suggest?
  • Electrolyke

If your looking for high damage, definitely try to focus on the "Aedric Spear" skill line.. You get a nice skill early on, which I still use on my Vet. It's a spear attack, hits 4 times. Massive damage.. Then if you want to have some healing. Do some on the healing skill line. I forgot what it was called, but just get around 1 perk on it. Unless you solely want to focus on healing :)
    @Electrolyke
    VR 1 | Templar | DPS
  • Thrihler
    Thrihler

If your looking for high damage, definitely try to focus on the "Aedric Spear" skill line.. You get a nice skill early on, which I still use on my Vet. It's a spear attack, hits 4 times. Massive damage.. Then if you want to have some healing. Do some on the healing skill line. I forgot what it was called, but just get around 1 perk on it. Unless you solely want to focus on healing :)

cool thanks man
  • Electrolyke

cool thanks man

No problem, feel free to hit me up in-game @Electrolyke if you need any good grinding spots, or just need some general help whilst your playing! :smiley:
    @Electrolyke
    VR 1 | Templar | DPS
  • Thrihler
    Thrihler

cool thanks man

No problem, feel free to hit me up in-game @Electrolyke if you need any good grinding spots, or just need some general help whilst your playing! :smiley:

thanks and im gonna add you now in a bit, but just one more question. should i put my points into magicka?