The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Group XP share as of 11/27/15?

Boze
Boze
Soul Shriven
Hey guys. Most posts I find are dated on this topic and I haven't played for months.

I have some friends that are either much Lowe level then me (15 level disparity) and new players .I had the following question.

How is XP presently shared in a group?

Before it was pointless I found to group with people not within 5 levels of you. Especially dungeons before my friends got no exp when there was a big disparity.

Help! Thanks!
Edited by Boze on November 30, 2015 12:04AM
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to get xp then you need to be within 5 levels to benefit the most. However, if you have the Orsinium DLC, you can level with anyone you want no matter how many levels different they are with you (battle leveling). This is something that @ZOS got right in my opinion. You can have a V16 friend run around with you at a low not vet level and still get xp from killing things. So, if you are looking to grind and farm, run around Wrothgar and level up.
    PSN: LearnThis
    Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • Boze
    Boze
    Soul Shriven
    In this example mind you.

I am level 44
    My friend is 36
    And I have other friends interested in joining the game.

Would someone who started a new character be able to grind effectively from 1-vr16 kind of thing in just orsinium?

Cheers!
    Edited by Boze on November 30, 2015 3:12AM