The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about orsinium and such

XHandsomexJackX
I have a question in orsinium it said anyone can play at any level. Well then how come I'm vr3 but every enemy is vr 16? Seriously I thought it meant any level can play I didn't know it was going to be the same as imperial city dlc. I mean how is that even fair. I checked and my battle level? Or whatever it is called in my character stats and it says vr 15? But I'm vr3 so I don't know what to do here. Is my game messed up or is there something I can do to get the enemies back to being at least a level or two above me. I just can't play the story by myself now...
"You may quote me."

Best Answers

• Ruben
    Ruben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are being battle leveled to VR15. Check your stats outside and inside Wrothgar and try to kill some monsters.
    DK Stamina DPS
    DK Magicka DPS
    DK Tank
    Templar Healer
    Sorcerer Stamina DPS
    Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Answer ✓
  • Krombie
    Krombie
    ✭✭✭
    Im VR 1 and enemies are VR 16, and I did just fine. The game battle levels you to be a VR15 or something like that.
    Answer ✓
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question in orsinium it said anyone can play at any level. Well then how come I'm vr3 but every enemy is vr 16? Seriously I thought it meant any level can play I didn't know it was going to be the same as imperial city dlc. I mean how is that even fair. I checked and my battle level? Or whatever it is called in my character stats and it says vr 15? But I'm vr3 so I don't know what to do here. Is my game messed up or is there something I can do to get the enemies back to being at least a level or two above me. I just can't play the story by myself now...

you can they made sure everyone is battle leveld to v15 so every player can go to orsinium whenever they want. even a little 3 char can go there (would be hard due to lack of skills and skill points but can be done)
    Answer ✓
  • XHandsomexJackX
    Oh wow I had no idea
    Lol I guess I need to get some guys to run through it with me. I'm stuck at the ice heart guy I already burned the briar heart trees but killing him by myself just seems impossible. But I do feel better knowing everyone else has vr 16 enemies as well lol
    "You may quote me."
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to Wrothgar as a lvl 10 and had no issue completing most of the quests....

World bosses are tough and rightfully so but as a lvl 10 i died as many times as the Vr16 players..lol.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)