(RAD) Rise Anew Daggerfall (Daggerfall Only Guild) (PVP)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
This is a Daggerfall only guild for PVP on ps4 in EU servers. For those who are in Daggerfall who wants to reclaim back what is rightfully ours (daggerfall area) in scourge campaign. You can message me via in game mail or write to me via psn message Serhustin19. Please note I created this guild as an emergency since most daggerfall are leaving scourge for different campaign. Plus I can't defend keeps all time myself :)

Guild Code Name: (RAD) Rise Anew Daggerfall. This pvp guild will focus on taking back scourge campaign. Hopefully we will be a big guild in future to be equal as Ebonheart. So let's have an honest battle. Let's have fun. Yes I dare say Ebonheart are masters of war. They are very heroic. They know what they are doing and I respect that. Heck I appluad them and I appluad Aldermi Dominion for trying as well. Good job both Aldermi Dominion and Ebonheart Pact! I also have nothing against you all.

However. The new age has come for Daggerfall! O mighty Daggerfall. Do you hear the sound of clashing. The sound in your hearts to figth what's right? Do you knaw at your teeth wanting and wishing for the right time to come? Do you feel in your very veins? The very exsistance of your very being? To further the call to arms? To protect and defend what you hold dear? Or would you rather sulk as a young bard, who wastes his/her life away sleepin a sad dream of the yet to be? All of there life?

For I have a dream to unite us all! To see my dream. No our dream to stand together as one. For we are the band of brothers and sisters alike. So hear my cry o Daggerfall! Hear my pain! My pain for glory and honarble combat! For I am greiven that I can't do this by myself. What say you children of Daggerfall? Do you dare to have same vision as I do? If so stand up. I salute you all and I welcome you all to this guild. Now then. Come Daggerfall let both Ebonheart Pact and Aldermi Dominion remember us with our glouris battle cry. For we will not surrender. We may run yes. But we live again for honor! For glory! For Daggerfall! Let us recapture Scourge. I love you all Daggerfall!

Members in guild: 3 Minium time invested: easy going. Alliance: Daggerfall. PVP Campign: Scourge Activities: Alliance vs Alliance
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I don't know how to edit my guild. But my psn gamertag is Serjustin19. The above gamertag is incorrect
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.