The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

...I was chased around by a quest giver

Winterpsy
Winterpsy
✭✭✭
It would be very nice if those pesky quest givers in Craglorn stopped teleporting after us nonstop repeating the same annoying demanding sentences to get aid.
They jump in front of nodes, enemy, forcing into conversation.

Cant we have them standing still at a safe spot somewhere and stop them being so bothersome?
Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This only happens if you keep crossing in and out of an area boundary. If you stay inside the area, they'll stay where they first appeared; if you stay outside the area, they'll disappear.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Thank the stars..." NOOOO!

I've taken to keeping those two quests in my journal at all times. I don't need Sara Benele or Ibrula to chase me around, warping in and out of existence, just because there's a crafting survey near their quest location!
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! She pisses me off! Especially when I'm trying to pick up nodes and she gets in the way. I say bad words to her lol
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    "Thank the stars..." NOOOO!

I've taken to keeping those two quests in my journal at all times. I don't need Sara Benele or Ibrula to chase me around, warping in and out of existence, just because there's a crafting survey near their quest location!

"This won't do. This won't do at all."
    :D
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    It pumps up my ego...