The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What level are monster helm sets now?

ostrapz
ostrapz
✭✭✭
Didnt wanna grind out monster helms till it will be max level. Wanted bloodspawn, found some outdated posts saying that helms max at v12 and shoulders scale to your level from the chest. So no v16 helms?
Xbox 1 NA
Stamblade: Grand overlord
Stamsorc: Major
Magplar: Centurion
551k vma
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    Helms scale to the group leader, unless the group is made with group finder. Then it will scale to your level. And shoulders with scale to your level when you get em from the pledge chest. So yes they scale to v16, I have a v16 blood spawn set atm
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    @AGrz5585 thanks, saved me some premature grinding. Since you have the set im looking for another question or two. Does the ultimate gain change from blue to purple to gold? And is the ultimate gain cooldown time 6 seconds like the armor buff
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    That one I'm not sure on. I'm only using the shoulder on the character that is using it atm. It is purple still and has the 6 sec duration and cooldown. I think only the armor numbers change with upgrading it