The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Hallowed Vanguard - The meanest dungeon crawlers around!

TheBronox
TheBronox
The Hallowed Vangaurd
We are striving to be NA's top PvE Guild! We want to have the largest active community for PvE grouping!

Any levelled player is welcome to join, from level 1 all the way up to Veteran Rank 16! I want to make sure all my members have easy access to any group content in the game, and have fun running through it! We want the best, and the friendliest to build our community. Whether you're a laid back, casual MMORPG player who jumps on to play for a few hours during the weekends, or a serious Elder Scrolls Online Veteran who can't seem to get away from Tamriel! We want you to join us!

Crafters are overly welcomed here as we are striving to make the strongest community for PvE to ensure success in every run! Traders are more than welcomed as well! I'm hoping to get involved in the crazy race for Guild Traders sometime in the future! I'm also hoping to run raffles and guild events to help you get more out of The Hallowed Vanguard. Whether that be Gold, Pots, or Crafting Mats. There's a prize for everyone!

Spread the word, invite your friends!
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Post you Gamertag or send me an in-game mail / Xbox message to get an invite.
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Bump, up to 10 players so far!
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Bump All three Factions are welcome!