The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• KarinaAnna
    <<ALITH>>Is Recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE guild(EP) focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you'd like to know more head to AlithESO.com :D

Hey Maotti_Nor, we have no restrictions on who can join our guild. If you think Alith could be the guild for you then all we ask is that an application is filled out on our site so we can get to know a bit about yourself. We will keep in contact via email and usually process the apps within 24 hours :P

Hey again altemriel, at the moment Alith has 419 active members. :D
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KarinaAnna wrote: »
    <<ALITH>>Is Recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE guild(EP) focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you'd like to know more head to AlithESO.com :D

Hey Maotti_Nor, we have no restrictions on who can join our guild. If you think Alith could be the guild for you then all we ask is that an application is filled out on our site so we can get to know a bit about yourself. We will keep in contact via email and usually process the apps within 24 hours :P

that number sounds great :), I have sent you my registration yesterday. hopefully you approve it :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KarinaAnna wrote: »

And one question: You write you use Ventrilo. Are you also using Teamspeak or not?
    Edited by altemriel on November 19, 2015 1:51PM
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    We currently only use Ventrilo.
  • Fubar8
    Fubar8
    ✭✭
    I have been looking for this kinda guild for weeks. I really want to be part of this community and glad to you play with you guys.
    I'm experienced DD Sorc on both PvE and PvP. (Aldmeri Dominion)
    @Fubar8 is my in game name.
    Edited by Fubar8 on November 20, 2015 8:36PM
  • swirlylexyeb17_ESO
    swirlylexyeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, my husband and I are looking for a guild to join. Would we both have to make an account on your site or would it be fine if I applied for us both?
    He's not really the forum-type XD

Also, silly forum name courtesy of Zenimax beta >.>;
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    If im on DC Faction could i still join? now that we can group up with different factions for dungs
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • swirlylexyeb17_ESO
    swirlylexyeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Applied through your site. Chrome was being weird so I hope that went well (O.o)
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    No response so far. Can i join if im EU DC?
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Hello, everybody! Alith is still recruiting new members. If you are looking for a pressure free environment with lots of helpful people around, we might be the guild for you. We have many organized activities that cover all the aspects of the game, from casual to hardcore playing, for both PVE and PVP, including learning runs. If you want to find out more about us, head over to alitheso.com
    Edited by Melikabel on November 23, 2015 9:48PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :) bump up
    Edited by altemriel on November 24, 2015 4:34AM
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭

You can join us but be aware that we are an EP guild and our events (PvE & PvP) are EP based.
    We do have members of other alliances to chat in guild chat with.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can join us but be aware that we are an EP guild and our events (PvE & PvP) are EP based.

wait, but there was not written in the introduction (first post in this thread) that this guild is a mainly EP guild! No word about that there

• Melikabel
    Melikabel
    <<Alith is recruiting!>> If you, like us, want to enjoy the game as much as possible, without pressure or stress, then you might want to consider joining us. We have many organized guild activities, lots of friendly and helpful people, a podcast, a website, and much more. Find out everything you want to know about us at http://alitheso.com/
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

wait, but there was not written in the introduction (first post in this thread) that this guild is a mainly EP guild! No word about that there

You are correct, it's in the 2nd post but to be honest, you can clearly see that we are EP based once you check out the front page of our website (big EP background and EP dragon logo).
  • KarinaAnna
    Alith is recruiting!! We are a friendly and helpful guild who loves looking out for each other. There is no pressure or stress, no restrictions on who can join us and we do not have any expectations on what you have to do in game, as long as you have fun! :P We do PvE, PvP, raids, pledges and even provide help with crafting. Come check us out at AlithESO.com and join in the fun :D
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! :) We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you'd like to know more, head to AlithESO.com. :) Come and take part in our naked cliff dives, horse races, epic IC-runs and even more, don't miss it! :)
  • KarinaAnna
    Alith is still recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly, pressure-free guild then head over to our website AlithESO.com to check us out. Being part of this guild has made me enjoy ESO so much more than before. Our members are amazing, always willing to help out no matter your level. We have lots of in-game activity, raids, pvp and other events so come join us :D
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya all Alith has opened recuritment for only a short while, why not come and join a pressure free, fun loving guild who luv to have fun while playing, even in pvp if you die you die just as long as you have fun here's something to show you what we get up to https://youtu.be/zikCS-ElaAM
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    <<Alith is recruiting!>> We are looking for more people to join our ranks. If you are looking for a mature and relaxed envirnoment in which you can enjoy the game, make friends, and participate in organized guild events, then this is the place for you. Find out more about us at http://alitheso.com/
  • KarinaAnna
    Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. If you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment then this could be the guild for you. There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and lots of fun along the way! Please head to our website http://www.AlithESO.com to find out more.
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Default Avatar
    Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment. There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website http://www.AlithESO.com and find out more.
    heres a little of what we get up to https://youtu.be/UtoeuzQcFEs
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    <<Alith is recruiting!>> Are you looking for more people to explore the content with? Or maybe you are searching for a guild to explore the end content with. Alith has lots of organised events that cover all the aspects of the game, including learning runs, all done in a pressure-free and relaxed environment. Find out more at http://alitheso.com/
  • KarinaAnna
    This guild is amazing and we are still looking for wonderful new members to join us. We do not expect anything from you - only that you enjoy yourself. Our members are awesome and will be there to give you support should you ever need them. We have strong in-game activity as well as regular events and raids.

Check out our website AlithESO.com to find out more :D
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    We are still looking for new members from all walks of life. Wether you got a few hours a week or you spend your life in eso we have a space for you! PvE/PvP/Trials/Fun events everyday, and you can join whichever you prefer or just lay back and enjoy the friendly banther in guild chat. Check out our website AlithESO.com to find out more.
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Hey, everybody! My guild is looking for more friendly people to join our ranks. We're a pressure-free, play for the fun kind of guild and we offer a great environment in which you can meet new friends and explore the game at your own pace. We have all sorts of events, from "I just started the game" level to "I want to explore end game content" level, and much more, including our own podcast. Find out more at http://alitheso.com/
  • Alyssena
    Alyssena
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, we're still recruiting :D looking for some relaxed fun? join us at alitheso.com. Merry Christmas :D
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    We are still looking for some new blood to join our friendly family! No pressure, no drama, no stress just fun! Learn more at alitheso.com Merry Xmas!
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Hello everybody! Alith is searching for new members to join our ranks. We offer a relaxed environment with lots of organized events, from dungeon mentoring to experienced raiding, with fun being the number one priority. Head over to http://alitheso.com/ if you want to find out more about us.
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting, even in 2016! :) We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you'd like to know more, head to AlithESO.com. :) Come and take part in our naked cliff dives, horse races, epic IC-runs and even more, don't miss it! :)
This discussion has been closed.