The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why does daggerfall covenant suck so much? (Xbox One NA)

• Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah don't stop now I'm not downloading 20 gbs to get my lulz this is fantastic.
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Asteria2
    Asteria2
    ✭✭✭
    lol Sandy
    Edited by Asteria2 on November 15, 2015 6:04AM
    Sarulina Grayaire (v15 AD Sorc)
    Saru Gray (v16 EP Sorc)
    Saru Grey (v16 EP Temp)
    Sarulina Gray (v14 EP NB)
    Saru Gráy (v13 DC Sorc)
    Sáru Gray (v7 EP Sorc)
    Gargoyle (v9 DC NB)
    Saro Gray (baby EP DK)

Havoc
    Viva la Venatus
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss you sandy! Where in Andyz at?
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bet this is all ghost's fault.
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    Well this is why I stay off of the forums. It's a disaster in here, look at this. Popcorn everywhere on the floor, trash talking left and right, I think someone may have done something in that corner over there... Unfortunately this has involved VEs namesake too many times to now ignore. So Daniel, since this is how you want address that matter instead of replying to my ingame whispers :blush:.

Firstly, you are wrong about the Azura DC cycle wins. I am by no means saying it was because of my guild that DC won, however DC had not won once during our time on EP. DCs first cycle win was during the decision to re roll DC. EP was in the lead and the cycle had just reset. So here's what actually happened. We left EP, they lost a serious coordinated guild for the fight, another guild focused solely on farming AP and hopping servers as always, and a third guild suffered massive leadership difficulty and ended up leaving the game. DC ended up being triumphant by a sliver. This does not take away from DCs efforts to coordinate for that win though I saw it myself in the few visits to cyro while leveling. You guys did awesome work for that win. I am not saying if VE had been active on red at the time we would've been able to stop it either. But it goes just the same for you, you shouldn't be boasting about defeating us when we were level 5 DC :smile:.

The second and third wins prospectively VE contributed to while leveling our alliance ranks back to full power. By the third win we were back up to par and DC was experiencing a huge success burst. Again, this is not solely our doing. We worked together to achieve that. The fourth cycle we played on AZ was lost and it was the release of IC that spelled doom for DC. Too much attention on IC, none in Cyrodiil and the guild coordination ceased. VE rehomed Trueflame shortly after.

Thirdly, this nonsense of VE being the best guild and spouting it everywhere? Yes, we have somewhat of a superiority complex, shouldn't every guild? Confidence is the backbone of success. The first thing we said in zone? Absolutely not. And frankly I'm insulted Daniel. If some random player claiming to be your officer came to me and said, "CN is the top guild, CN is always better than you and they say it all the time. CN believes they're saving this faction, I am a CN officer." Honestly I would tell them to *** off and come find you to clear things up. When have I ever said to you, "VE is the salvation of DC." Not once Daniel, not a single time. You are claiming my leadership is saying this so it must be true. I am leadership Daniel. Me. I run VE. My say, my calls, my guild. I have officers in place to help out, I have council members for guild matters. There two people who represent what VE says and does with any amount of credit. Myself and Steve. So if you're really getting whispers from MY leadership about how you suck, I must be talking *** in my sleep. The concerns of anyone else in guild should not concern you. If they step out of line, tell me, I will handle it. Don't assume it represents my opinion. I made strict rules regarding interactions with DC when we re rolled and I'm sure several of my members still remember them.

Fourth, while we are claiming ridiculous accusations of boastfulness, here's a claim that is true. One of YOUR members CONSTANTLY goes into zone and tells DC "VE is here on their reds, lets wipe them DC, we cant trust them DC." You want to know why relations are so poor? That *** right there. I have not killed a single player on my EP DK since I logged off him to create my DC NB over four cycles ago. VE has not had a red raid since that night. It is not an EP VE red raid unless I am standing at the head of it. Something I explained VERY clearly to this person in question who said they "understood" then continued to spout ***. Clearly their intent is simply ruining VEs reputation on DC and has nothing to do with fact. I led an EP guild. I have people with EP toons. They can play wherever they want when I am not online telling them to get into raid. You expect me to have restrictions on where they can play if its not guild related? *** off.
    Once again I find myself insulted. I came to you INTENTLY about the possibility of of playing red from time to time when we first re rolled. We had this discussion in TS. I told you I didn't think it would happen but IF it did I would let you know beforehand. Down to the date and time of our raid and server we chose. You seem to have forgotten this and fallen for these petty lies spread by one of your own no less, about us resuming our play on red. VE does not have a red presence. You want relations to improve? Handle your people.

Fifth. Why is this even a debate that you take so heatedly? Why have you not come to me with these concerns privately if you wanted to console relations? You'll notice I have not been involved with any of this. At all. On the forums or in game and yet you keep using the term "leadership." I am VE Leadership. Yet you never once came to the GM of the guild you believed *** talking you to clear the air, instead you take to zone with accusations insulting our reputation and make a fuss over it on the forums. We are allies now Daniel, that is my only concern. I don't care what other guilds say, I don't care what other factions say. If we win, I am satisfied, if we lose we try again. CN and VE have not even been on the same server for the past two cycles I think? So how are you communicating so much with us when we don't even have a reason to coordinate anymore?

Let my try and clear this. I did not re roll to "save DC." I did not bring my guild to "gloat in zone." I re rolled because at the time the state of the game in cyrodiil demanded something change. There were multiple guilds talking about swapping for weeks before. No one could pull the trigger. PvP got worse and worse. Red everywhere. Literally red coming out of your screen. It was bad. So we left. I believed leaving would help lessen the EP zerglings and bring some aid to DC. I am not a savior, I a guy leading a PVP guild in an MMO. I do not boast in zone, I do not condone my members to do so. I have lessened the leash because of the allegations proposed by your player but otherwise there are tight rules in VE. Something you would know if you would have replied to me in game. We are not the reason DC is winning, in fact DC is losing right now everywhere right? I havent been on AZ so I dont know how you are fairing there. The reason any faction wins will always be the same Daniel. Teamwork. Its that simple. EP won because of guild teamwork. DC started winning because of guild teamwork. When teamwork stops success stops. This is a team based game. We are a team Daniel, or we should be. Pretty *** attempt right now. I don't care what people think or say about us, and I know for a fact my members are not allowed to go running their mouths about being the "best" or any silly *** like that to our own faction.

I want relations with CN to improve as well. Your accusations of us must stop. We do not play EP. And perhaps maybe actually talk to me in game rather than force me onto the forums? If CN and VE ever home the same server again I want to be able to work with you guys. VE is not your enemy, we are your ally.
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
    Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
    Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
    PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
    Vehemence Crown.
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Sandwich artist saves the thread thank god carry on
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    I miss you sandy! Where in Andyz at?

Ayds quit playing when VE rerolled blue.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Sandman wrote: »

let-it-go.png
    It's a very grey area.
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Da Sandman wrote: »

let-it-go.png

jared-fogle-subway-memes-05-640x640.jpg
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    I bet this is all ghost's fault.

confirmed
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    You guys are both blue and perform different functions. There is room for you to coexist as long as mutual respect in regards to the capacity at which you fulfill your function is given.

In other words VE is the elitist guild let them do their thing. DZ organizes the masses let them do their thing.

If VE apologized for inappropriate verbage let it drop. And give DZ the credit they deserve for the efforts they've put forth to further Team Blueberries.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You guys are both blue and perform different functions. There is room for you to coexist as long as mutual respect in regards to the capacity at which you fulfill your function is given.

In other words VE is the elitist guild let them do their thing. DZ organizes the masses let them do their thing.

If VE apologized for inappropriate verbage let it drop. And give DZ the credit they deserve for the efforts they've put forth to further Team Blueberries.
    img_4147.jpg

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

img_4147.jpg

Publius, one day you'll achieve proper biceps level and realize your mistake of going with a mediocre brand like chobani, and the mistake of going with flavored greek yogurt.

95732-greek-0-percent-plain-yogurt.png
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's up for a banana split topped with cherries tonight? I'm hungry.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. _Chaos
      _Chaos
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Who's up for a banana split topped with cherries tonight? I'm hungry.

I'll take two, extra cherries pl0x
      'Chaos
    2. Bfish22090
      Bfish22090
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Xeven wrote: »
      Facts:

DC has Redguard, stamina master race.
      AD has High Elf, magicka master race.
      EP has nothing except the horde of nerds who thought this was Skyrim II.

Explorers pack means my high elf sorc
      And wood elf nb are on EP.
      The master alliance
    3. Publius_Scipio
      Publius_Scipio
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Zheg wrote: »

img_4147.jpg

Publius, one day you'll achieve proper biceps level and realize your mistake of going with a mediocre brand like chobani, and the mistake of going with flavored greek yogurt.

Except for the fact that I use Fage pure Greek yogurt. And I buy fresh blueberries and raspberries, wash them, and put them on top.

See.... Do you have what kids these days call a "gamer resume"? My gamer resume is nonexistent. See where I am going with this and why Greek yogurt is key?
    4. Fruitdog
      Fruitdog
      ✭✭✭✭
      uh oh, looks like pubes has been cheating on his diet -
      7E6FCa7.jpg
    5. Publius_Scipio
      Publius_Scipio
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      7E6FCa7.jpg

No
    6. Manoekin
      Manoekin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      7E6FCa7.jpg

rekt
    7. Publius_Scipio
      Publius_Scipio
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Manoekin wrote: »
      7E6FCa7.jpg

rekt

No. And it's spelled wrecked.
    8. Manoekin
      Manoekin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      7E6FCa7.jpg

rekt

No. It's spelled rekt.

As in: Yesterday you were rekt by my bash execute.
    9. Publius_Scipio
      Publius_Scipio
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      7E6FCa7.jpg

rekt

No. It's spelled rekt.

As in: Yesterday you were rekt by my bash execute.

Spelled wrecked.
    10. americansteel
      americansteel
      ✭✭✭✭
      Must be you, OP. But on PC - NA, Azura's went from being red blocked to mostly blue last night in a four hour time frame against the red zerg. Yellow also woke up and was the only reason why when I left that we didn't have a blue Emp. I know of four guilds that were running and they were rather organized. There was even a new guild or two spamming recruiting in zone. It felt good to be able to see the map no longer red blocked and considering the only places we were completely wiped was in Ghartok temple and Mnim temple... Yes, we tried both on a few occasions. For some reason, that was the only places we were repelled successfully. It would be only fair if they had lost the scrolls. Just because you don't see the progress doesn't mean that it is not there.

the title says (xbox one) not PC
      NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
      LAG
      LOAD SCREENS
      DONE
    11. Huckdabuck
      Huckdabuck
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Must be you, OP. But on PC - NA, Azura's went from being red blocked to mostly blue last night in a four hour time frame against the red zerg. Yellow also woke up and was the only reason why when I left that we didn't have a blue Emp. I know of four guilds that were running and they were rather organized. There was even a new guild or two spamming recruiting in zone. It felt good to be able to see the map no longer red blocked and considering the only places we were completely wiped was in Ghartok temple and Mnim temple... Yes, we tried both on a few occasions. For some reason, that was the only places we were repelled successfully. It would be only fair if they had lost the scrolls. Just because you don't see the progress doesn't mean that it is not there.

the title says (xbox one) not PC

The thread title was changed sometime last night which is strange considering it's been an open thread for well over a month and a half now.
      Edited by Huckdabuck on November 12, 2015 11:11PM
      It's a very grey area.
    12. Zheg
      Zheg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

img_4147.jpg

Except for the fact that I use Fage pure Greek yogurt. And I buy fresh blueberries and raspberries, wash them, and put them on top.

See.... Do you have what kids these days call a "gamer resume"? My gamer resume is nonexistent. See where I am going with this and why Greek yogurt is key?

Rarely if ever ;)

But at least you put normal toppings on it, even if you haven't experienced how superior trader joes Greek yogurt is. Given tex's advanced age, I hear he puts metamucil on his Greek yogurt.

13. Huckdabuck
      Huckdabuck
      ✭✭✭✭✭

img_4147.jpg

Rarely if ever ;)

But at least you put normal toppings on it, even if you haven't experienced how superior trader joes Greek yogurt is. Given tex's advanced age, I hear he puts metamucil on his Greek yogurt.

r00d
      It's a very grey area.
    14. Zheg
      Zheg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

img_4147.jpg

Rarely if ever ;)

r00d
      If only you'd scout chalman half as well as you scout the forums...
    15. Huckdabuck
      Huckdabuck
      ✭✭✭✭✭

img_4147.jpg

Rarely if ever ;)

r00d
      If only you'd scout chalman half as well as you scout the forums...

If only your connection was as stable in game as it is on the forums...
      It's a very grey area.
    16. ishilb14_ESO
      ishilb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      Xeven wrote: »
      Facts:

DC has Redguard, stamina master race.
      AD has High Elf, magicka master race.
      EP has nothing except the horde of nerds who thought this was Skyrim II.

lol why does this guy even talk when he can't even kill a v1 stam nightblade without shield stacking?
      Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
      CoFounder - Terror
      Officer - Mega Best Friends
      Officer - Eminent Gaming