Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild Armor/Nightingale Armor/Dark Brotherhood

Lifecode666
Lifecode666
✭✭✭
Hello Devs.
Looking forward to the next DLC next year, but Seriously focus more on pvp=WIN!

Anyway, this armor design is something that everyone loves, and I hope that it will be craftable.
My main wish on this matter is that I hope you design it in a way so that Heavy,Light and medium armor users all benefit from almost the same look like on this picture.

It would be a complete disaster if only light hood/helmet will have this "ninja" design.
atleast the helmet should be almost identical for everyone.
Then the rest could have abit diffrent design, like heavy chest have more scales/platinum design on it or whatever, and light more...welll clothlike, but still imba...

wwio1ouiy1mn.jpg
Edited by Lifecode666 on November 12, 2015 8:58AM
Up the hornz
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wow, looks awesome, I want it!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    q6dzkgh7tcvf.jpg
    altemriel wrote: »
    wow, looks awesome, I want it!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Correct, that is why I dont want anyone to feel left out.

atleast on the helmet/hood.gsvxd40xi87w.jpg
    Edited by Lifecode666 on November 13, 2015 8:06AM
    Up the hornz
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    Look on this glass armor.

The medium armor helmet is so ugly that it's not even funny.
    Heavy helmet is imba, cloth... well..that hood has the same design as tons of other armor sett's for light.

I am mainly a pvp and pve pledge player, but also loves crafting and armorstyles.

I have not bothered to farm or buy 1 single glasspart, because i use only medium armor and the design on the medium glassarmor sett is terrible.
    That is why I hope that concerning thievsguild/nightingale I hope the devs really put some effort into this.

12pdzj3dbvqm.jpg
    Edited by Lifecode666 on November 12, 2015 8:50AM
    Up the hornz
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭

1d4qon6d49md.jpg
    Up the hornz
  • S'yn
    S'yn
    ✭✭✭
    I think there will be more than one new motif available. No idea on how to obtain any of them, per se, but keeping in mind the theme of the expansion, I would say it's a safe bet that one of them will be "steal only."
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    S'yn wrote: »
    I think there will be more than one new motif available. No idea on how to obtain any of them, per se, but keeping in mind the theme of the expansion, I would say it's a safe bet that one of them will be "steal only."

I see that as a possibility. Only found in things you have to steal from and probably with an extremely low drop rate.
  • VodkaVixen1979
    VodkaVixen1979
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to have nightingale armor!!! It was my favorite in skyrim. Seems to be a no brainier to have it with the thieves guild dlc...please!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thieves guild higher up bosses and leaders and members allways say

"dont kill anyone, its not our way"

if thier not allowed to kill people, then why do they need armor and weapons?
  • pjb21
    pjb21
    Soul Shriven
    thieves guild higher up bosses and leaders and members allways say

"dont kill anyone, its not our way"

if thier not allowed to kill people, then why do they need armor and weapons?

the rules state:

Don't steal from the Thieves Guild. We rob the merchant lords, not each another.
    Don't kill on Thieves Guild business. Corpses can only be robbed once.
    Don't take from the beggars. They're allies in the alleys, who hate the Guard more than we do.

that only applies while on guild business, not what you do during the rest of the time. people in the thieves guild would have transferable skills that would meet combat. also if things go wrong you need to be able to defend yourself, you don't want all the thieves dead.

to re-interpret the rules; don't kill out of choice while on guild business, but its best to prepare for the worst.
  • pjb21
    pjb21
    Soul Shriven
    Thieves-Guild-Armor-Elder-Scrolls-Online.gif

this image appears to show the armour going light>medium>heavy with each looking more durable than the previous while retaining the general aesthetic.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you lookin' for this...

735586ab0e9f8907368ddcb2ca97e442.jpg?_ga=1.162301820.1142221357.1412389191

http://files.elderscrollsonline.com/cms/2016/02/735586ab0e9f8907368ddcb2ca97e442.jpg?_ga=1.162301820.1142221357.1412389191

thats the pic from http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/02/01/thieves-guild-guide-areas

Shark's Teeth Grotto

Looks like Medium armor on the left, Light armor on the right..

Got to be the OUTLAW Motif..

Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on February 3, 2016 3:39AM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good pic of Dark Brotherhood armor and the thieves guild armor combined

LwhqG1N.jpg
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, that's the new Thieves Guild armor.

Thieves-Guild-Arms-and-Armor-concept-art.jpg

The Outlaw motif is the style shown in the OP from QuakeCon 2014 and the one you showed in your last post below the Dark Brotherhood style.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Are they not the same thing? I assumed they were the same thing.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All will be revealed SOON™

I am sure the DB armor is something the art team took special care and fun in designing.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Are they not the same thing? I assumed they were the same thing.

I don't see why they would use two names for the same thing. It's labeled as "Thieves Guild Arms & Armor" on the official DLC page: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/dlc/thievesguild

Regardless, we'll know more in a few hours (get hype).
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.