Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A New Polymorph Idea

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/391046504769936220/D4D090A53404DB910266E74B10F5EB6A5A0945DF/

It will be awesome to have Khajiit and Argonian skeleton polymorph. I have 3 Khajiit and 3 Argonian chars and I HATE using the human polymorph for them and lose my tail. Also, there is some quests like in Coldhabor that have Argonian skeletons from the dialog, but the graphic model is of a human -- ZOS can use the new polymorph of a Khajiit and Argonain for such a quest, besides for player / crown store use.

Like the Khajiit skeleton in the picture like, ZOS already have the general idea how a Khajiit skeleton might look like in the skull. They still have to make a higher res graphic for the player char. Also, already have the animation framework for the player's Argonian and Khajiit models, just put a new higher res texture on time of that.

1) Who else would like to see the new skeleton Khajiit / Argonian polymorph?
2) Am I missing anything in regards how easy or hard it will be to add such an idea to ESO?
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they can incorporate Argonian and Khajiit skeletons! But good luck asking Zos to do anything. I sent a ticket to Zos asking why my female characters make male sounds while in Skeleton form, every sound they make from grunts to shouts, is male, and this was Zos's response:

Thanks for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited with your query regarding the surprisingly deep voiced sounds your characters are making from time to time!

As I am not sure what I can do to resolve the issue myself, I will escalate your ticket to another team who will contact you in due course. I have noted in the information I pass them that this is related to the Skeleton Polymorph.

If you have any further questions or if I can help you in another way, please don't hesitate to ask.

THEN I received a 2nd response from Zos saying:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your character's apparent gender change. The Skeleton Polymorph transforms your character into a male skeleton as you are granted the visage of one of the warriors of Stillrise Village when you use the disguise. The polymorph is complete while it is active, which is why female characters sound male when the disguise is in use.

If you would like to see a female skeletal visage added, please take a minute to submit /feedback in game. You're also welcome to add a topic in our forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    Dina
    The ESOTU Team

They may just give you the same line about it being the visage but say he was a humanoid race :/
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    28957-1-1357171575.jpg

The human skeleton can cover both humans and mer (aka elf) chars and may be Orc also -- that race have the same basic skull except for the the tusk. The tusks are small of detail, it is questionable to make a different model for it.

Therefore, ZOS really only need to make skeletons for the Khajiit and Argonian races and then the polymorphs will be complete and cover all the races in TES / ESO.

59969-1-1416032537.jpg
    Edited by k9mouse on November 10, 2015 11:16PM
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    28957-1-1357171575.jpg

The human skeleton can cover both humans and mer (aka elf) chars and may be Orc also -- that race have the same basic skull except for the the tusk. The tusks are small of detail, it is questionable to make a different model for it.

Therefore, ZOS really only need to make skeletons for the Khajiit and Argonian races and then the polymorphs will be complete and cover all the races in TES / ESO.

59969-1-1416032537.jpg

Nope. Human skeletons are too tall for wood elves.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of role playing, one must use their imagination and the human skeleton is close enough for a Bosmer, IMHO. It is much much harder to use a human Skeleton for Khajiits and Argonain chars.
    Edited by k9mouse on November 10, 2015 11:27PM
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is the person at ZOS make polymorphs for ESO?
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's Gina. Gina is the entirety of Zenimax, so everything that happens we can just blame her for :P (jk Gina, luv u :))
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »

It's Gina. Gina is the entirety of Zenimax, so everything that happens we can just blame her for :P (jk Gina, luv u :))

lol. some people seriously seem to think this though.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "yay," "Nay" or a "We are thinking about it" type of reply from ZOS will be cool to have.... ;)
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this idea, MAKE IT HAPPEN! :)
    PC/EU DC
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It already happens in Dark Brotherhood...no need to necro a thread just dig deeper on the forum and you will find pictures. @TheWhiteDarkness
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »

It already happens in Dark Brotherhood...no need to necro a thread just dig deeper on the forum and you will find pictures. @TheWhiteDarkness

So a player can turn into Khajiit or Argonian skeleton polymorph? Like the human one ingame already, but for the Khajiit or Argonian chars?
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »

Oops sorry, I'm not up to date. Thanks for the info!
    PC/EU DC