Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox - EU server - Daggerfall Royal Legion recruiting PVP/PVE/Trade 490+ members

• Havelocke
    Havelocke
    ✭✭
    We've got 20 spaces left. If you are in DC, why not join us!
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Original post updated :smile:
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Guys anyone who is interested can you please leave a reply on here too, I get a lot of messages just via Xbox live and I constantly have to bump this myself so it stays on the main page.

Thanks
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • Battle5Star
    I would like to join. :smile:
    GT: Battle5Star
    Xbox EU
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Will send an invite tonight :)
  • Battle5Star
    Mait3rz wrote: »
    Will send an invite tonight :)
    Thx :)
    Im online now so will join tomorrow. Your clan forum site looks cool by the way. :)
    Xbox EU
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Thanks man, it's only a free site. Just helps with organising events and communicating with everybody
  • FeiXtea
    FeiXtea
    Honestly one of the best guilds ive had the pleasure of being in. Regular pvps and vet pledges, some good convo in chat and everyone's very happy to help, V16's helping under 50's complete dungeons/delves all the time. Great community.
  • Battle5Star
    FeiXtea wrote: »
    Honestly one of the best guilds ive had the pleasure of being in. Regular pvps and vet pledges, some good convo in chat and everyone's very happy to help, V16's helping under 50's complete dungeons/delves all the time. Great community.

Great to hear that! :smile: Hope to see u guys in game soon.

Xbox EU
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    We're still recruiting and playing despite fallout 4 being released ;)

We have a big PVP event running this weekend if anybody is interested.
    Edited by Mait3rz on November 13, 2015 7:00AM
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • FeiXtea
    FeiXtea
    Looking for a guild with active chat? Active forums so your voice is heard? How about help with dungeons and quests? Weekly lottery? PvP orientated events with prizes for particular achievements? What about access to highly researched crafters? Want a Logical promotion system allowing you to benefit from the effort you put in?

Well ive just described RDL, great bunch of guys and gals with the only requirement that you use guildchat and speak English, Mait3rz has done a sterling job in recruiting the creme de la creme of Daggerfall Covenant players. Highly active and motivated to achieve greatness. Guild space IS limited but if you drop a message here or swing by the forums I'm sure we could make room for the right people ;)
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • s-duggan93b16_ESO
    s-duggan93b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join please? Gamer tag: redwavex1
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Sure man invite should be sent
  • Swundead
    Swundead
    ✭✭
    Yes please.

Gamertag: PiggybackSteam
    "Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you´re useless. Alone, a finger can´t grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Xbox One EU
  • Svennnno
    Svennnno
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join the guild!! Ill send upu a message on xbl right away!
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Invite sent guys
    Edited by Mait3rz on November 30, 2015 8:44PM
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Weve just had a clear out of inactive members and have about 40 spaces open for recruitment.
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to join please, my gamertag is; Old Man Lawlor
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Will send an invite tonight mate
  • CompactVirus
    Hello I would love to join! Gamertag: Compact Virus. I will add you when I go on tomorrow :)!

Ps. I will definitely be participating in the raffle. Great idea!
    Edited by CompactVirus on December 11, 2015 9:36PM
  • amgxcrysisx
    GT: amg xcrysisx

I main an AD toon but would be willing to lvl a DC one.
  • warmjimmy280
    Id be interested in joining.

x plae x Is my gamertag, thanks.
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Invites should all be getting sent now, if you don't receive anything can you Xbox live message me when you're online and il get another request sent out. They sometimes don't come through when a player is offline.

Thanks guys
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a DC player from the UK and I'd be willing to use a mic. I really need help to do craglorn at the moment (nobody ever seems to be in craglorn).
    Also It'd be great to have back up in PVP when doing the missions and caves (only got one village left and bout 4-5 caves left in cyrodil to complete)

Of course I'd be willing to help others out when needed - especially since I'm almost done with missions in EP territories (done the main quests I'm going for the mission and cave achievements)

GT: adza96
    Character Name: Shadow Akula
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on December 14, 2015 10:14PM
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Ok cool will send you an invite tonight if you can send me an Xbox live message when you're online that would be great. Sometimes the invites don't come through when a player is offline.

GT Mait3rz
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok cool will send you an invite tonight if you can send me an Xbox live message when you're online that would be great. Sometimes the invites don't come through when a player is offline.

GT Mait3rz

Message sent :)
  • DigitalByDesign
    Guys anyone who is interested can you please leave a reply on here too, I get a lot of messages just via Xbox live and I constantly have to bump this myself so it stays on the main page.

Thanks

Looking to join active guild, hopefully you guys have a few spots left. ;)

GT: DigitalByDesign