The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player Looking for guild

Just'ce
Just'ce
Soul Shriven
So I am pretty much brand new to the game , didn't have much time to play the game when it first came out highest character was in low teens. I did play Skyrim oblivion and morrowind so I do know a little of the lore, and I have some experience with MMOs played city of heroes for better part of 7 years. Anyways,I am looking for a guild that can show me the ropes give me advice and team with and that I can contribute to as well and have a good time with. I am over 18 so don't have to worry about some kid bothering ya and you can probably expect to see me online a few nights a week. Pretty laid back guy who just likes creating characters and making them as strong as he can and having fun. I am open to any faction or race/ class I have usually played either a tank, or cc/healer in other MMOs.

Thanx
- Just'ce
  • Wcm21090
    Wcm21090
    PM THEMASTA21090 I am starting a new guild. We want a brotherhood vibe and we want to recruit vets and ppl new to the game so we can teach and learn together.
  • Rimmsa
    Rimmsa
    ✭✭
    We would love to have you at Sludge Industries. We are a growing guild and have partnered with ESOCrafters as well. Check out the guild page and ESOC guild page.

Shoot me an in game mail XBOX ONE = Rimmsa

We welcome ALL with open arms!
    -Xbox One = Rimmsa
    Viktor Tsolvkov = V3 Life Sapping Imperial Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Vincent LaFlur = Lvl12 Dark Magicka High Elf Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Sludge Industries Guild Master. Sludge Industries is ALWAYS looking for new associates and members!
    ESOCrafters VP

Check out the guild websites!
    http://www.sludgeindustries.gamerlaunch.com
    https://sites.google.com/site/esocrafters/home
  • ForlornBeliever
    The Bloodborne Rogues welcome all players. Message me if you're interested. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    The dirty daggers are looking for new members
  • ElNarcoJoe
    ElNarcoJoe
    Soul Shriven
    the battle hardened are looking for members.. it's a new guild in ebonheart pact and we r trying for growth. still small but enjoy playing all aspects. check the forum page
    Edited by ElNarcoJoe on November 27, 2015 4:26PM
  • KrixusBlade
    If you are still looking send me a message. GT: KrixusBlade