The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragon Knight Stamina build tips?

olivaresdonjuan
We all know that the dragon knight has been severely nerfed for whatever reason but this class' abilities to control the battlefield is something that I really enjoyed. I used to play as a tank and held my own against high dps builds but now that's nearly impossible. It seems that the dragon knight is only really good for dot now and I am not a fan of that at all but it is what it is. I recently got back to playing eso and my dragon knight is getting owned to the point that I had to make a new character (imperial stamina Templar) just to enjoy the game again. I' ve tried lefty Lucy's and deltias builds but a lot of their builds require gear that is hard to get if you play solo. I am going for a dps or tank build, honestly which ever one can survive imperial city. Does anyone know of any stamina dk builds that are valid for pvp/imperial city? ...side note: What's with everyone being a 2h/dw or bow sorcerer, did I miss something these past few months?...
Edited by olivaresdonjuan on October 31, 2015 1:16PM
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    PM me and Ill give my OP sexy build to you