Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

shadelon
shadelon
✭✭✭
Back in 2015 I founded the League of Assassins on Playstation NA. We have had our ups and downs as all guilds do, but I myself and a couple of others have now moved to PC. But League of Assassins lives on, now under new leadership, Mzhyde87, and I have founded a new sister guild of LoA's on PC, called Seekers of Aldmeri on PC NA. Both guilds now share a single discord server. So whether you're looking for PS or PC or even both, we have a place for you.

We are a casual social community built on the principles of helping others and building eachother up. Our goal: Just for everyone to have a good time!

To join, you can just pop in our Discord here: https://discord.gg/KXbbsFX and select your Platform role and post a request for an invite in our dedicated channel. Post here if you have any questions, or you can ask whatever questions you might have in our discord.
Edited by shadelon on February 3, 2021 6:05AM
The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us in Imperial City today! We'll be hosting IC guild events all day long!

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come join a community of 100+ members who always group up and are always social!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We now have a ps4 community as well as a new option for applying. Just look up my profile on psn and request to join our community from there. I will pm you with the same questions as we have on the site application, and once you answer those, you're in, that simple!

Either option, applying on the site or joining the ps4 community, is acceptable. Join us!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Having a blast doing IC runs (yes people still do those) and looking forward to Orsinium. Come join an active and vibrant community of 115 members and growing!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We have moon sugar!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us for Orsinium!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Today begins our conquest of Worthgar!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a laid back guild, then look no further! We are a casual community guild with no crazy 500+ cp requirement or whatnot, open to everyone! Apply above or hit up our community on psn!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    One of our officers, Mythadorim, is now setting up a subsidiary guild specially for endgame, such as trials and vet dungeons! Join today!

• bane13cub18_ESO
    bane13cub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Applied on your guild website, looks very good! Hope to hear from you and see you guys in game soon :-D
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us! We've got mead! I think, if the jester hasn't drunk it all again. . .

• JetLife2985
    Add me! Jetlife2985
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Add me! Jetlife2985

You'll need to apply on our website.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late reply, Jet, I didn't have email notifications turned on for some reason. Fixed now.

• Lillandril
    I am going to submit an application
    Only a level 18 DPS sorcerer though
    Are y'all still very active in pve? def looking to do dungeons with some people but I am a lowish level
    do you have a trader?
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, quite active in pve. Pvp sometimes too. Level don't matter, we're a casual guild so we accept all levels. And nope, we don't have a trader, as we're not a trading guild. We used to try to go for traders every week, but found that unless I instituted a weekly fee, we wouldn't be able to compete with the 1mill+ bids most traders go for these days, and I didn't want to do that, since this is a casual guild.

• Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Nice logo, considering I'm a Khajiit Nightblade using Bow and soon-to-be Daggers (Dual Wield).

I would apply, but I'm only on in the wee hours of the morning (between 2am and 6am).
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Berry wrote: »
    Nice logo, considering I'm a Khajiit Nightblade using Bow and soon-to-be Daggers (Dual Wield).

I would apply, but I'm only on in the wee hours of the morning (between 2am and 6am).

Thank you! What is your timezone?

• Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Central!

I'm only Lv7, but I come from the Xbox One version since release.
    Edited by Jim_Berry on December 18, 2015 2:11AM
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Are you on ps4 now? 2 to 6am, there may be a few people on, though our peak times tend to be late evening. After about 3am or so, you'll be lucky to see anyone on tbh, and that's not just with our guild, that's the same with anyone on NA. It's a low time across the server and that's why ZOS does maintenance at that time to begin with. We have a very small number of late owls in our guild, but that's about it, and you shouldn't expect guild events at that time.

Manage your expectations with any guild you choose to go with, with your play times lol.
    Jim_Berry wrote: »
    Central!

I'm only Lv7, but I come from the Xbox One version since release.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Happy holidays from everyone in the League of Assassins!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Several long overdue changes have been made to the site and application. After a recent large falling out, we are now beginning the long road toward rebuilding.

• ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from spamming the thread as spamming is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been spam. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you all to strive for posts such as guild events and updates. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Shepoffire
    Shepoffire
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening initiates the league of assassins is under new management til shade comes back so im going to be taking over and rebuilding first thing is whoever is still standing here with us i need to know what kind of events you want to have done weekly and daily and also welcome new initiates into our fold as we stand together we shall not fail. And to whom ever that is reading this that is looking for a guild ill be more than happy to get in a psn party and chat with you personally and answer questions you may have and just even get to know you as well my psn is shepherdoffire

Steadfast my brothers and sister
    : al-sahim

• Shepoffire
    Shepoffire
    ✭✭✭
    As the new found leader of the league of assassins i want to make sure you all feel welcome just as my predecessor has done i want to contiune the work he has started and join not only a league but a brother and sisterhood across tamriel. We are going to extend into the other factions the sky is the limit with what we can achieve. Join us and gain a family and my personal friendship just message me on psn at shepherdoffire and tell me a bit about yourself so we can get to know eachother and build a family instead of a guild

Al-sahim.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Made some changes to the first post to represent the new direction of LoA, under the guidance of Shep.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Just an fyi, please do not message me via ingame mail. Besides the fact it's cumbersome as all hell to reply to ingame mails (there is no reply button), since I can't be on all the time, your best bet it simply to pm me on psn. As well ingame mail can often be as slow as real mail lol.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    With text chat coming soon finally, we will be making some changes to our ranks and policies as we begin a mass recruitment drive. It's time to rebuild this great guild!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still mass recruiting!