Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orzogas Smoke Bear Haunch~ Quest Reward?

wenchmore420b14_ESO
wenchmore420b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So this new gold recipe, is is a quest drop? Which quest? Is it RNG drop/loot or reward? Any help most appreciated.
Huzzah!
Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
"Not All Who Wander are Lost"
#MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
“When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)

Best Answers

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go find Orzogas and do quests for the NPC
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanzen wrote: »
    And where is Orzogas pls ?

Its pretty much to the left of the center of the map in a settlement on a cliff. Lots of quests around there too.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Its pretty much to the left of the center of the map in a settlement on a cliff. Lots of quests around there too.

what town is near to it?
    any special identifying mark or local besides a small settlement
    thanx for the info in advance.
    much appreciated.

You get the quest from the fort/town above the one crafting station starting with an M. It is pretty much the most central crafting station on your map that you are looking for.. Once I log in, I will up date this with the actual name.

She sends you all over the place and the first one asks you to look for wrathberries. She is located on the outter wall.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Answer ✓
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crafting station is Morkuldin Forge. If you haven't been there before, take the road north from Orsinium and at the first fork turn NW and proceed in a northern direction until you see the crafting marker.

Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Answer ✓
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For future reference:

12191964_10154451684423782_7031781547018393943_n.jpg?oh=63a3dd382a18e7a4912560009542d6d4&oe=56BD606D&__gda__=1454964792_bf0fc4adb46816a01420d1661bf7ec40

11009140_10154451790783782_3105950573770354610_n.jpg?oh=68230ad79fe2e3e58150620028ed552f&oe=56C08A07
    Edited by James-Wayne on November 5, 2015 2:16PM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
    Answer ✓
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how many people bought em from zone/guild?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned in chat today they sold the gold one for 75k

Ouch.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I saw 2 sales in my Master Merchant log for that earlier today. Hopefully it was people without the DLC buying it.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...hopefully those who bought it were people without the DLC, since it's really easy to get.

I like the idea of these recipes, but the requirements for the various blue ones seems a little unbalanced - Clear Water vs. Columbine.

I'm guessing that this might pave the way for recipes that increase 2 stats and the recovery of one, in future DLCs. I doubt we'd ever see one that increases all stats with all stat recovery, but perhaps all stats plus one recovery. Well, one can dream...
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on November 4, 2015 7:04PM
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

what town is near to it?
    any special identifying mark or local besides a small settlement
    thanx for the info in advance.
    much appreciated.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the great responses. Found it and got it done. Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Commish
    Commish
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the posts.
    I saw the gold recipie at a vendor and knew I had never seen it before, and I didn't want to buy it at the prices listed. Started the quest line and you are right it is relatively easy to get and takes you to different areas of Orsinium to explore.
    Thanks again!
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    For future reference:

12191964_10154451684423782_7031781547018393943_n.jpg?oh=63a3dd382a18e7a4912560009542d6d4&oe=56BD606D&__gda__=1454964792_bf0fc4adb46816a01420d1661bf7ec40

11009140_10154451790783782_3105950573770354610_n.jpg?oh=68230ad79fe2e3e58150620028ed552f&oe=56C08A07

images do not show up for me :/
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna try this with beekeepers and coagulating blood.

might have to opt for Orzoga's blood price pie as perfect roe is stupid hard to get and pretty expensive.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • maximust
    maximust
    Soul Shriven
    Will give this a go tonight, thank you
  • MetalTXN
    MetalTXN
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!!! I have been looking for the one quest I was missing and it was the Orzorga’s Kitchen one. Can’t thank you enough!
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MetalTXN wrote: »
    Thank you!!! I have been looking for the one quest I was missing and it was the Orzorga’s Kitchen one. Can’t thank you enough!

I'm glad they were able to help you. Your thanks are probably falling on deaf ears as I think everyone who posted in this thread died centuries ago when it was originally created.

Oh, wait. There's @Nestor he's our own forum Methuselah....

Edited by Feric51 on November 13, 2018 3:45PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)