The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] Can't get Fort Virak Quest in Stonefalls

KcjAries78
KcjAries78
✭✭✭
I have completed Vivec's Antlers and secured the Coral Heart. Now I am trying to find the quest marker for Fort Virak. Your supposed to be able to get it from Holgunn But there is no prompt. It's lit up white but I don't have the quest and can't find the marker. I'm not sure how to get this reset or what to do... t6tkirtip8lh.jpg
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't find the quest to take you to Fort Virak from Vivec's Antlers, then you can go directly to Fort Virak and pick up the next quest (Breaking Fort Virak) directly from there, from either Sergeant Gjorring or Garyn Indoril (I can't remember which). (Map)

You say something is lit up white; what is that? If the icon for Fort Virak is white, then you've already completed it, and need to move on to Kragenmoor.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    Thank You for your response. I searched out these two guys and they do not have any markers or quest starts. I've run around the area looking for anyone with a black marker and I can not find one. I sent a help ticket in game but no response.

I even had a guild member try and share the quest, nothing came through.
    Edited by KcjAries78 on November 1, 2015 4:51PM
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    So I decided to do some farming in the area... And I found the Entrance to Virak Ruin. I went in, saw the crack in the wall that jogged my memory and there was an Argonian with a quest marker. I must have deleted the main quest half way through because I needed the space. So I was able to finish...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah excellent, glad to hear that you found it!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp