The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with Merchants--please help!

Volkodav
Volkodav
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have a huge problem.Every time I try to buy or sell something,or even just go into their s tores period,..they take a big chunk of my money right away.I dont have to do anything other than click to open their store and poof,..there goes my money.The higher level I get the bigger the chunk.My L49 gets sometimes 400g taken away from him.The only thing I can do is hit the bank,put all my gold in then go to a merchant. After I sell everything.,I go back and purchase what I need. I have checked all my add-ons for anything to do with banking,etc,but nothing there.Is there something I can do to stop this?
Edited by Volkodav on October 31, 2015 5:56AM
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a huge problem.Every time I try to buy or sell something,or even just go into their s tores period,..they take a big chunk of my money right away.I dont have to do anything other than click to open their store and poof,..there goes my money.The higher level I get the bigger the chunk.My L49 gets sometimes 400g taken away from him.The only thing I can do is hit the bank,put all my gold in then go to a merchant. After I sell everything.,I go back and purchase what I need. I have checked all my add-ons for anything to do with banking,etc,but nothing there.Is there something I can do to stop this?

Check your addons, you may be running one that auto-repairs your armor and weapons.

To test this, disable all of your addons and see if this still occurs. If it does, report it to ZOS in gamer and also via customer support. (write down the bug ticket #).

But I suspect you will find it is an addon that is trying to help you out ;-)
    Edited by Ravalox on October 31, 2015 6:17AM
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks a lot! I hadnt thought of the repair add-ons!
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot! I hadnt thought of the repair add-ons!

Anytime :smiley:
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It worked! I no longer have to worry about losing my gold.lol.
    If you made the Wykkyd add ons,I love em!)
    Edited by Volkodav on October 31, 2015 9:00PM
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    It worked! I no longer have to worry about losing my gold.lol.
    If you made the Wykkyd add ons,I love em!)

Yes, shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Ravalox the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

Good to hear (for both items) :smiley: I took over for Wykkyd when he left the game in March, Glad you like the addons!
    Ravalox Darkshire