The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tooltip value and inconsistency with Champion Point system

Asayre
Asayre
✭✭✭✭✭
In the PTS 2.2.3, the tooltip value of a skill includes CP buffs. For example, if you have 100 points in Thaumathurge, the 25% increased magical damage is reflected in your Piercing Javelin tooltip. @Beltan3 told me that this also works for the stamina based CP signs. It is a really useful change and allows players to actually see CP increasing their damage rather than having to flaff around with actual combat and combat logs.

Unfortunately, the tooltip value of Force Pulse is not modified by Elemental Expert. It is done behind the scenes and actual combat and combat logs must be used to verify that Elemental Expert does increase the damage of Force Pulse. Could we please see the same treatment for Elemental Expert as Thaumathurge?
Reference for any calculation I make Introduction to PvE Damage Calculation
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The value of a skill has always reflected CP changes in my experience. At least I know Fragments, mines and overload have increased when I put in additional CP points.

Not sure about Force Pulse since I wouldn't have checked that.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People still use force pulse?
    Playing since beta...
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People still use force pulse?
    Mainly sorcs which OP is a sorc, seeing as it is their damage source for pve and for pvp some use crushing shock still
    Edited by Nifty2g on November 1, 2015 10:59AM
    #MOREORBS