The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Text chat on console!!!! ZOS please

Tonycheung
Tonycheung
✭✭✭
I don't care if if this post got deleted or my account even got banned. We console deserve text chat function!!!!
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was reading about it a little. With no text chat, is it harder to buy/sell or even find AH guilds on console?
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this has been posted over and over.
    i do want text chat but stop making new post about them.
    IT HAS NO USE!
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Too late, I am afraid. ESO had its MMO chance on consoles and blew it.
    Most of the MMO crowd already moved on to other games with better social interaction.
    Big guilds are disassembling, consolidating in smaller guilds, we will see if these can survive.
    Yesterday evening, for the 1st time the group finder did not find me a single group for the daily.
    Let's hope that at least the Single Players will be happy with Orsinium.

ZOS should offer a PC transfer for lonely console MMO players who want to return to PC.

Edited by BalticBlues on October 31, 2015 5:00PM
  • ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

An ongoing discussion about this topic already exists. For the sake of keeping feedback consolidated, we are closing this thread and ask that you please continue the discussion here.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.