The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kagrenacs Hope + what 2 piece?

Greath
Greath
I'm a magic NB and I currently have

5pc Kagrenacs Hope (chest, waist, hands, lets, feet)
3pc Willpower (swords and necklace)
2pc Cyrodiil's Light (rings)
2pc Torug's Pact (head shoulder)

Spell dmg: 2735 (3.2k buff)
Magic regen: 2146 (buffed)

Health: 19696
Magic: 24176
Stam: 8587
Boon: The Apprentice

My question is what 2 pc (head, shoulders) would go best with my 5pc? Or is the Torug's pact good? I don't plan on grinding for monster sets.
Edited by Greath on October 30, 2015 9:14PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean it depends on what resource you feel you need more of. You're pretty much on the right track though, since Torug's will be great for you, or seducers. (2pc bonus for Seducers is Mana Regain in case you forgot)

I too am like you, no interest in the monster sets and with a crafter with most traits unlocked the crafting world is my palette to play with.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on October 30, 2015 5:39PM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Torugs is basically your only option for a 2 piece I think.

1 piece kena is a viable option as well if you can get it.

Nice 3 pieces include arch mage (neck/2 armor)
    Nice 4 pieces: magnus, seducers

On my sorc I run:
    5 kag
    3 willpower
    2 torugs
    1 kena

For max stats. Just a thought
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well since you are running with drinks appearantly, you need a lot of spell damage, then Torug's is the best gear in slot.
    Personally though, I'd go with trifood and then use 3 Willow's Path instead of 1 Molag Kena + 2 Torug's Pact. You'd basically trade some regen for max stats then, without actually losing damage.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • oibam
    oibam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Kag
    4 Magnus
    3 Will

Balance between sustain and dps
  • Greath
    Greath
    oibam wrote: »
    5 Kag
    4 Magnus
    3 Will

What the gear set up for this?
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a perfect world you would want a 5-piece set, a 4-piece set, and 3 willpower items (jewelry is probably the easiest). It really comes down to your weapons. If you are using DW+Resto then you need 4 armor + 1 weapon or 5 armor for your 5-piece set. This leaves you with 2 armor + 1/2 weapon(s) or 3 armor 0/1 weapon for your 4-piece set. Ideally you want this 4th item bonus to be spell damage/crit since it would only be on your offensive DW bar. This does give you some flexibility but it all depends how much regen you need and how easily you want to get the items.

If you are trying to max damage and want easily acquired items then Julianos+Magnus+Willpower will fit the 5/4/3 setup.If you wanted more regen then you could sub in Kagrenac's for Julianos or Seducer for Magus (bonus regen on the DW only). The only real mandatory slots are the 3-piece Willpower and making sure you get an always active 5-piece set. The off-hand DW weapon is actually incredibly prohibitive since only Willpower and crafted sets can fill this slot and since you never want to lose the massive Willpower bonus it's pretty much crafted or nothing.

Note: If you are using 2H/Destro+Resto then 5-piece, 2-piece Torug's, 1 Kena & 3 Willpower is best for damage.
    Edited by Hiero_Glyph on October 30, 2015 7:21PM
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running the same as Jules with nirn destro. IMO the willpower jewelry is the better option for the enchants and that lets you use nirn crafted weapons.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm running the same as Jules with nirn destro. IMO the willpower jewelry is the better option for the enchants and that lets you use nirn crafted weapons.

Great minds think alike ;)
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greath wrote: »
    oibam wrote: »
    5 Kag
    4 Magnus
    3 Will

What the gear set up for this?

I would go willpower jewlery, then 5 armor peaces Kag + 2 Magnus, and then dual wield 2 magnus and resto staff 1 magnus, since you dont need spell dmg from 4 magnus on resto staff...