Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Team orange and purple...

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    My group getting attacked by blue and yellow working together.

okevWxB.png

That is a coincidence. An AOE ability will hit both.

Now again, if EP holds emp, the smart teams in AD/DC would leave each other alone and siege either postern with 1 goal in mind, to get rid of the emp. Why would yellow hit blue for red to then come out and kill yellow thus saving emp? It makes zero sense.

This was seen alot in the emp keep of ash that DC held. AD/EP would both be sieging from different sides. Yes zone cries team orange but come on... the goal is to ultimately dethrone.

nah, it's not a coincidence. i've personally been double teamed by Prett (DC) and Homunculus (AD) and watched as they walked away together and attacked other EP. I don't really care that this happens so long as they're not screwing their own alliance.
    just sayin' it does indeed happen.
    Edited by Lucky28 on October 28, 2015 4:40PM
    Invictus
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lizrko 33 wrote: »
    I'm dc. And I realize alot of people think team orange on any pvp server doesn't really happen. That's it's coincidence... this is simply not true. Too many times I have seen it, and read it, etc..

I would seriously propose, that for a time being, ep work with dc on haderus. All I ever see when on is ad having the majority. Then we dc fights back, ep shows up to help them. And ad runs in ridiculous mass numbers. It's a trend. Not complaining, just proposing that ep work with us for a time. Even if it's one day.

Any thoughts, comments, or concerns are welcome. NA server. My gt is LizRKO.

NA PC Haderus EP Raid Leader here. Your offer is interesting but I must decline. No you still cannot have Chalman or Arrius, as your faction so seems to believe are home-keeps.

In the Name of Holy Zazeer, all Haderus belong to us. However, we as a general rule are on Operation F- AD on a nightly basis anyway. but you poke the bear expect to see Glademist swiss-cheesed again.

Edit to add - clearly OP is not on PC. The statements still stand.
    Edited by Rylana on October 28, 2015 5:32PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »
    Well, hate to say it, but the purple team does exist on xbox NA.

There are a slew of guilds that do nothing but push yellow on a couple servers. Said guilds are on both EP and DC, and named pretty much the exact same thing (maybe one word off or a different spelling). I won't give the name cause that will just pump their tires, but they push south and claim keeps, which gives it away.

What campaign do you play on because I play XBox NA DC and we never work with EP.Name the Campaign please so we can enlightened you.
  • Shelgon
    Shelgon
    ✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    My group getting attacked by blue and yellow working together.

okevWxB.png

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so for example, lets say it's me vs 5 EP vs 1 AD, you can be damn sure I'm gonna try to kill the EP first.

Me and the AD both want the EP dead, so if I just avoid their attacks, we're technically working together. :^)

V16 Templar - Shelgon - DC
    V16 Dragonknight - The Secutor - DC
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The tides are ever-changing. Two factions will work together and align against the most threatening of the three. It's only natural, I think. Many times we've seen dethrones with yellow/blue on opposite sides of the keep. When I played on DC, it was the same deal. I wouldn't take it to heart, just a logical attempt at redistributing power.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    SneaK wrote: »
    Well, hate to say it, but the purple team does exist on xbox NA.

There are a slew of guilds that do nothing but push yellow on a couple servers. Said guilds are on both EP and DC, and named pretty much the exact same thing (maybe one word off or a different spelling). I won't give the name cause that will just pump their tires, but they push south and claim keeps, which gives it away.

What campaign do you play on because I play XBox NA DC and we never work with EP.Name the Campaign please so we can enlightened you.

I did earlier, it was mainly on Chillrend, and this was probably 2+ months ago.

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    BuggeX wrote: »
    On Azura EU you can see that anybody just go strait to Arrius, no matter where the scrolls are, Arrius is allways the Maintarget.

Indeed. We can see empty keeps with no def and scrolls on blue or yellow side, and those guys always go to arrius blindly. And you know why ? Cross faction guilds. I was in one a few months ago, it works very well with TS up ;)
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Azura EU you can see that anybody just go strait to Arrius, no matter where the scrolls are, Arrius is allways the Maintarget.

Indeed. We can see empty keeps with no def and scrolls on blue or yellow side, and those guys always go to arrius blindly. And you know why ? Cross faction guilds. I was in one a few months ago, it works very well with TS up ;)

Probably have the "kill enemy Dragonknights bounty."

:D

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I highly doubt that. Like on any campaign, everyone just crawls to the typical cross swords on the map.That's Arrius Lumber on EU ofc, Alessia Bridge and Chalman Milegate. Majority doesn't care about scoring, they just want lazy pewpew PvP or best AP farm. Our EP Skyrim casuals was always a preferred target, since they're not blobbing.

Also those 2-3 EP pug zergs never really leaves their sneak position on Arrius Lumber, so what are other factions suppose to do? But even better question, why should they leave Arrius Lumber? Can do this:

Share Arrius Lumber
    Capture Arrius Lumber
    def tick
    Hand in Arrius Lumber
    Share Arrius Lumber
    Capture Arrius Lumber
    def tick
    Hand in Arrius Lumber
    Share Arrius Lumber
    Capture Arrius Lumber
    def tick

It's to good to be true.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    I highly doubt that. Like on any campaign, everyone just crawls to the typical cross swords on the map.That's Arrius Lumber on EU ofc, Alessia Bridge and Chalman Milegate. Majority doesn't care about scoring, they just want lazy pewpew PvP or best AP farm. Our EP Skyrim casuals was always a preferred target, since they're not blobbing.
    Lol no EP blobbing on Azura EU? what is elite1 elite2 elite3 elite4 if it's not 60+ people blobbed up? :open_mouth:

Edit: just for clarification https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJnzuX3sMfY[MEDIA]
    Edited by Erondil on October 30, 2015 10:40PM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel