The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Was booted to logging screen multiple time

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
About 4-5 Times, relogged and again, laag as hell all the time and all guildies reporting the same, for about half an hour.
I died twice in a fight just becuase character was frozen by lag.

And that after server maintenance lasting 13 hours?!

Ah... when trying to re-log i got an error 108(7:5:313:0) login failed.

I gave up - Battlefield3 seems better choice for this evening.
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gargath if your problem was specifically that the world around was frozen and you were still moving before getting kicked, try the solution (work around perhaps) at http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/226764/possible-solution-getting-kicked-to-log-in-screen-in-pvp-after-everyone-freezes-but-you. It worked for me.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I was frozen and world around was moving, that was my case. Also using offensive abilities from ability bar was making the "being stucked" effects much faster than using just standard and heavy attacks of my axe. Also when riding my horse I witnessed that the trip I made in next few seconds brought me just to the point from where I started before those few seconds, and it was happening 3 times in a row, it was looking like a triple time travelling. Untill the game botted to login screen it was quite a fun, however I felt a little dizzy :wink: .

But all of it was due to lag everyone witnessed yesterday, and I doubt there is any solution I can do for my PC, because the flaw seems to be on the server's side. I persistently avoid digging into my software to solve a problem I have just with a single game, when 10 others on my pc work just fine on those settings.
    Usually I play without CTDs or sudden logging off, when there is no huge lag issue like yesterday I play smoothly for a few hours, then I usually witness stuttering in animation so I relog character and play along :smile: .

In some way I must accept the fact that I'm logging from Poland, a country far on the east of Europe, to one megaserver serving all EU countries, and I believe that can be a reason for game performance issues. I can only wait with starting to pay for ESO subscription to day when those performance problems are finally gone. I played SWTOR with active subscription on several English servers for about a year, and never witnessed such performance issues, stuttering etc, so it was worth the money (swtor is also much cheaper per month subscription, as it's 30 pln vs 50 pln for eso, and swtor offers much much more for sub than eso, but that's another story)...
    Edited by Gargath on October 30, 2015 9:07AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."