Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deadliest skill rotation? Thoughts?

Skullz11c
Skullz11c
✭✭✭
So, the rotation I use which is a little tricky to pull off, but when I have done it in duals and open world I have not found anyone who has survived. Magicka Sorc;

Start by casting curse, then inevitable detonation...Now the tricky part, Ice comet ultimate followed by an IMMEDIATE streak. Basically, the thought behind it, you streak through your opponent to stun, drop their block, at the exact same time, curse, det and comet all hit = an immediately dead opponent.

The only hard part is hitting the streak before the comet hits.

thoughts?
Xbox One NA

• Skullz11c
    Skullz11c
    ✭✭✭
    forgot to mention frag! After you streak, all your stuff hits, and hopefully you have the instant frag ready. you turn and throw that also.
    Xbox One NA

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skullz11c wrote: »
    So, the rotation I use which is a little tricky to pull off, but when I have done it in duals and open world I have not found anyone who has survived. Magicka Sorc;

Start by casting curse, then inevitable detonation...Now the tricky part, Ice comet ultimate followed by an IMMEDIATE streak. Basically, the thought behind it, you streak through your opponent to stun, drop their block, at the exact same time, curse, det and comet all hit = an immediately dead opponent.

The only hard part is hitting the streak before the comet hits.

thoughts?

This does not work. You have to cast detonation then curse for them to go of within 0.5s.

In addition: streak cc is blockable so you whole wombocombo is just going to be blocked.
    Edited by Derra on October 29, 2015 2:26PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a deadly combination:

Wrecking Blow, /lol, Wrecking Blow, /drink, Wrecking Blow, /lol, Wrecking Blow, /lol, /shovel, /lol

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    Deadliest skill rotation :
    1. in zone chat, spam "LFM with TS"
    2. when you are 24+, divide your group like this : 1/3 temp healing/purge bots, 1/3 steel tornado spammers, 1/3 stam nb "yolo build i 2shot you nub"
    3. spam what you are supposed to while follow the crown
    4. repeat
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And DKs have... Err...

Molten armaments + Meteor + Fully charged Heavy attack.

...U scared yet?
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Type /kill
    2. Wait.
    3. Die.
    Wololo.
  • Omgwtfbbq321
    Omgwtfbbq321
    ✭✭✭
    1. Structured Entropy - 6,000 Mages guild passive " Might of the Guild" for 20% damage buff to next attack.
    2. Inevitable Detonation 10,000
    3. Velocious Curse 9,000
    4. Mages Fury 2,300 --> 9,000 If target drops below 20% health.
    5. Ice Comet 12,000
    6. Proc'd Crystal Shard 11,000- Knock down target in time for comet.
    7. POP! - 53,300 Victory (Without 6000 from Entropy)

Crystal shard should hit just before comet lands, then curses will pop followed by mage's fury.
    Obviously if target blocks or dodge rolls the shard, combo will fail.
    My ping is higher than your resource recovery...
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar rotation be like wave the hand and get hp, wave the hand and get hp, then die 28 BoL's later because no stamina or magicka. It's all in the wrist, right?

Nightblade rotation be like heavy attack, focused aim, camo hunter times two, then stealth away laughing at the poor guy they just 1 shot off his horse.

Sorcerer rotation be like curse, frag, streak , dawnbreaker, shield stack to infinity and beyond and then streak away 12 times hoping you follow them so they can 1v1 / 1vX you and make you famous on youtube.

Dragonknight rotation be like leap, flap the wings, block a lil bit, then die.

Hope I'm not too far off...
    Edited by Akinos on October 29, 2015 5:19PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »

Wrecking Blow, /lol, Wrecking Blow, /drink, Wrecking Blow, /lol, Wrecking Blow, /lol, /shovel, /lol

this
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Structured Entropy - 6,000 Mages guild passive " Might of the Guild" for 20% damage buff to next attack.
    3. Velocious Curse 9,000
    5. Ice Comet 12,000

Crystal shard should hit just before comet lands, then curses will pop followed by mage's fury.

Those are tooltip values. Cut them in half at least to get real pvp values.
    PC | EU
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadliest combo is ivis-bats, proxy det, sap essence, fear. Not a lot you can do against that unless you run before the fear.
    PC | EU
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Templar rotation be like wave the hand and get hp, wave the hand and get hp, then die 28 BoL's later because no stamina or magicka. It's all in the wrist, right?

Nightblade rotation be like heavy attack, focused aim, camo hunter times two, then stealth away laughing at the poor guy they just 1 shot off his horse.

Sorcerer rotation be like curse, frag, streak , dawnbreaker, shield stack to infinity and beyond and then streak away 12 times hoping you follow them so they can 1v1 / 1vX you and make you famous on youtube.

Too true hahahah. My stam temp rotation is like leaping charge jabs light attack roll invis pot snipe caltrops whirlwind.
  • BalgusFlinn
    BalgusFlinn
    ✭✭✭
    More wrecking blow whining? If ur dieing to wb L2P.

• 1Grumpy_dunmer1

Says the Leader of the wreck n blow guild.
    XxbothbarrelsxX ps4 NA
    Magicka nightblade vr16 EP
    Magicka dragonknight vr16 EP
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    "hurhur just run through it" that doesnt work to anyone thats not mentally ***. you can move while you're winding it up you know. and it has absurd range
  • MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm so tired of seeing this attitude. WB is cheese.
    Edited by MormondPayne_EP on October 30, 2015 12:33AM
  • Rudyard
    Rudyard
    ✭✭✭

I think you just won the game...
    Deacon Grim
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    in theory, this would only work on a NB(specifically a stamblade). Templars can heal thru it all, DKs have scales, and sorcerers can make good use of damage shields to mitigate all that damage. I am not even taking blocking into consideration. If you were to face someone using a shield, they would block all of this, with the only attack having any decent effect being Comet. This is all in theory of course. try it out in reality and post the results:)
    Edited by Cody on October 30, 2015 2:54AM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The det should definitely come before the curse, otherwise it doesn't make any sense.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angarato wrote: »
    "hurhur just run through it" that doesnt work to anyone thats not mentally ***. you can move while you're winding it up you know. and it has absurd range

Cool. Except it does work. The masses are mentally ***. I do it all the time. :D
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, I think its just:

1. Vigor
    2. Vigor
    3. Vigor
    4. They get bored and leave
    N64 NA EP
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone but sorcs,
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 11 1 1 1.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭

Hahaha so true xD

The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That DK might have time to craft you some new gear and potions, too.
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭

shovel at the end lol
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • tennant94
    tennant94
    ✭✭✭
    Everyones still living in the past. I mean the detonation, curse to frag was only good in 1.6 because that would be enough to 1shot people but now it doesnt 1 shot opponents have that 4/5 second gap to heal/reapply wards...
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    3. Velocious Curse 9,000
    5. Ice Comet 12,000

Purge
    Hold block
    Laugh at Mage spamming Fury
    Reflect Comet
    Another purge because why not.
    Reflect annoying Crystal shard
    Laugh at mage as health won't go below 90%
    Walk away as is not worth the bother trying to get through Mages shields-blinking away.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭

Hit with Wrecking blow gets knocked down
    Crap
    He laughing at me
    Crap
    Dam I need a drink
    Crap
    He still laughing at me
    OOOO Crap
    What is so funny
    OO Hole dug already
    That's why he is laughing
    hoping to fall into hole he just dug up :)

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh man best post ever.
    Because I can!