The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Glass staff

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
When a glass staff is equipped it hovers well above your feet. It actually does not hit the ground like all other staffs do. Maybe the staff is too short? Anyone else notice this?
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone please have a look at this. The glass staffs are too short and don't touch the ground. The graphic looks not right.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late reply, I always forgot to check although I planned to..^^
    Anyways, today I finally remembered, and yes, you're right, the staff IS too short and doesn't touch the ground. Looks kinda odd.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe someone pulled the short stick out of the bunch
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Brightxdawn !

The best way to report this would be to submit a /bug report in game. We will forward the information to our engineers. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... So many things needing urgent fix and this kind of topic show up
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow... So many things needing urgent fix and this kind of topic show up

Would you like someone to tell you, your pants is unzipped? Or would you rather have them think, this guy needs so much fixing I'm not gonna bother helping him
    Edited by pronkg on October 29, 2015 12:38PM
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Its just a heads up