The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your login information was incorrect

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
What the hell is going on: First we have to wait 15 hours for 'maintenance' thewn within 1 minute of signing in I get booted off because of some mysterious 'messaging' thing now I can't sign in at all 'cos it says my login information is wrong. I go to the account section and sign in , get asked for a security code which I give then I am signed in no problem. I change my password and that is accepted. I go back to the game and I am told "your login information was incorrect".
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE MATTER IS????
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • legion100
    legion100
    ✭✭
    Login server has gone down buddy.
    Annoying!

Changing your password will do nothing.
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to connect today aswell. Error 301 or login information was incorrect. Server going down again? Or is this becoming regular issue for eso?
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    finally got on - but boy! What a dissappointment after yesterdays protracted 'maintenance'!
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D