The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is the baked potato recipe really THAT rare?

summitxho
summitxho
✭✭✭
I have 3 characters, two at 44 and one at 42, and I have yet to find the baked potato recipe to finish my second provision writ ever, I have the twice baked potato, and almost every other recipe known to ESO, but not the regular baked potato. Is it really that rare? Or do I simply have really horrible luck? I look in the guild traders all the time and its never come up that I can see. I am on PS4 so looking through the guild traders is a PIA as well, I am about to give up on provisioning writs thinking maybe its just not for me. Does anyone know the official name of it? Is it simply "baked potato"? I have even tried abandoning the quest a few times and re-taking the writ, always baked potato! Anyone with some suggestions on where to get this nailed down? or on PS4 who wants to sell I would appreciate it, I will pay 500 gold at this point for this simple recipe just to have it.
This discussion has been closed.