Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Twelve Knights EU - AD - PVE&PVP&Social - Recruiting

Titansteele
Titansteele
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all,

I hope this finds you well.
The Twelve Knights are an EU guild recruiting new members. We are currently a leveling and social guild but we are experienced gamers as well as raid and guild leaders. The guild`s members will decide how serious we become but no mater what "type" of guild we end up being I can safely say we will have alot of fun doing it.

Our guild site is the place to apply and read more about us.

http://www.12k.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time ot read this, hope to fight beside you one day.

Onward the brave!
Edited by Titansteele on May 27, 2015 1:13PM
Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to those of you who have came looking for us on the the server or our website.

So far I have yet to come across any annoying people in this game, hopefully its a sign of a good community.

We are still recruiting if anyone else is looking to join
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another bump, we have a number of veteran level members now and have ventured into PVP and will be doing veterangroups soon.

If you fancy some good company while playing this awesome game hit me up.

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been a while since I provided an update, we are now on our 100th member and are still happy to take on new members.

We have ventured into PVP and have loved it so we can safely say that we are a PVE & PVP guild with a trade guild partner.

I am on most evenings - feel free to grab me online @titansteele

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to those of you who have come to find me on the server, we are still recruiting and happy to take on new members that fit our ethos.

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our ranks continue to swell and we also have a partnership with a large trading guild.

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another update, we are still going strong with 166 members and an active store

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is about time for another update.

We are close to the 200 members mark with around 75% of that number active on a regular basis.

http://12k.guildlaunch.com

Check out our site for the guild rules and information. Thanks to everyone who has joined our ranks from these forums. We have a PVP night tonight so join us now to come along and try it with no pressure and good company/help.

For the Queen!!!!!

• ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent a notification to Titan on the forums, hope you respond.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have sent a response, sorry for being a tad slow

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for another update :)

We are still alive and kicking and enjoying ESO and each other ;););)

Hope to stand beside you on the battlefield!

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We are still alive and kicking and looking forward to the 1.6 update

Come join us!

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is that time again, we are still very much alive and kicking.

We still run our events on a regular basis and we also now ensure that we have a trader (had one for the last 11 weeks in a row) which has proved successful so even people into their trading can join a social "gaming" guild without wasting 30 selling slots.

We also have a partnership with a trading guild - Tamriels Free Traders - so our members can join that whenever spots are available also.

Members of all levels and experience are welcome.

Ask for us in zone on the EU server or contact us via our website (above) or PM me on here.

Thanks for reading

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things are going from strength to strength

Our guild events happen on average twice per week and we are happy to take on suggestions from members.

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I would give this a bump as we have been fortunate enough to have quite a few members apply via this route.

here is a video of one of our PVP events to give you a little taste. We welcome players of all levels, this PVP run with the first step into Cyrodil for 4 of the people in the guild.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0uE83TUKkc

• SoLja4HirE
    SoLja4HirE
    ✭✭
    HELLO, i have been an active player for many months. This sounds like a good guild an have seen your adverts in zone chat. I have 4 main characters. 2 of them based in AD, I am an active player i enjoy playing with TS and I LOVE TRADING. What campaign do you pvp on?
    Dodge roll everything and be respectful to other players :p ...
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Our Home campaign is Thornblade however we do different types of guild events in Cryodil so we sometimes use other campaigns to accommodate them.

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another shameless bump :smile:

Our regular events are popular and we are always looking for more people interested in joining in :)

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our PVP events happen every Sunday night :)

Join us and join in on the fun and sluaghter!

For the Queen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En3khUa_iQ8

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a PvP Questing event tonight - join us and come along!

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still alive and kicking and open to new members.

Despite it being holiday season we are still running 2 guild events a week with our PVP night proving really popular.

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Me again!

We introduced a new type of guild event in Craglorn which is proving popular ....... if your interested then drop by our website and apply to join our ranks or look out for our recruitment messages in global!

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

Another shameless bump as recruiting from here has always proved worthwhile for us. We are still running regular events in both PVP and PVE and we are already planning Imperial City events.

If you want to join an active community full of genuinely nice people then look us up!

Apologies in advance for this Video Sim but your girly screams should be shared with the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xuPe0q2gck

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am starting to feel like i am talking to myself :smiley:

We have had many requests to join our guild that kicked off from here so I am happy for people to question the sanity of the person that keeps bumping their own thread but as the results are good I can live with that :dizzy:

We carried out our first IC guild event last night and it was great fun and will become a standard event on the rotation for us!
    There are many threads here about IC and pro tips and scaremongering around builds and the likes but for some that spoils the enjoyment of the whole thing. We have some hardcore theory crafting PVP monsters and some casual players alike and everyone worked well together to have a fruitful and fun evening!

Interested? Hit us up!

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is time for yet another shameless bump!

We are still alive and kicking and there is enough posts above to say what we are so I want to take this opportunity to say what we are not.

We are not a scam guild, donations are voluntary and nobody is under pressure to contribute in anyway.
    We are not pushy, our events are enjoyed and we do encourage people to try them but nobody is forced.
    We are not bawbags! We have been formed since launch and had to kick only one person for conduct unbecoming a member of our guild!

Search us out, we have 5 spots free at the moment

• Jodykya
    Jodykya
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, after reading through your posts i'm interested in joining your guild. I have joined up to your guild website and left a post of application in the respective place.
    My in game id is @kyanite28 Thank you :)
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there :)

I will sort an invite out for you as soon as ZOS gives us our game back!

I am not having withdrawal symptoms! Honest

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    invite me pls,

I am AD, DK, VR1, dps
    @altemriel
    Edited by altemriel on November 5, 2015 12:43PM
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies, I have been away from the game for a little bit due to other commitments, I have sent an invite now

• kampori
    kampori
    ✭✭✭
    think I signed up on website, but in case I didn't, username: Kay122, would appreciate an invite if you guys are still recruiting! Just got back to game on PC side
    This Is Not Here
  • MJGRiFFiN
    MJGRiFFiN
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i am interested in joining :) username mxjgriffin