The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Team orange and purple...

Lizrko 33
I'm dc. And I realize alot of people think team orange on any pvp server doesn't really happen. That's it's coincidence... this is simply not true. Too many times I have seen it, and read it, etc..

I would seriously propose, that for a time being, ep work with dc on haderus. All I ever see when on is ad having the majority. Then we dc fights back, ep shows up to help them. And ad runs in ridiculous mass numbers. It's a trend. Not complaining, just proposing that ep work with us for a time. Even if it's one day.

Any thoughts, comments, or concerns are welcome. NA server. My gt is LizRKO.
  • Shadeaux
    Shadeaux
    ✭✭✭
    In EP, everyone refers to the green Alliance.

When there are only 3 factions, I think the coordination looks worse than it is.

Everyone swarms to whatever is on fire.
  • Lizrko 33
    That's true. There is no green alliance tho. At least If there is, it's incredibly hard to see. I'm on all the time and they never work with us.

About the only time ad leaves us alone, is if we are solo in skull in the questing towns. Even at that it's rare.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Azura EU you can see that anybody just go strait to Arrius, no matter where the scrolls are, Arrius is allways the Maintarget.
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we talk about team green all the time in my guild. It frustrates us.

But it's not real - not in any meaningful sense. Just like team orange and team purple.

It's just how it works. When we look at the map and see AD attacking DC forts, we have a choice - we can attack AD forts or DC forts. If we can see that one alliance has the upper hand, why would we attack the stronger alliance? No, we go for the easier take down. That's all it takes for team orange to happen - people looking at the map over time.

It's like the invisible hand of the market or natural selection. What appears to be design is nothing more than chance under fire. Walk it off.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its kinda funny... each alliance believes the other 2 are working together. Doesn't matter what color you are, the other 2 are working together and damnit we can all clearly see it. I've been there, I've seen it happen, everyone in zone chat "fkn (insert color combo)".

Odd, isnt it?
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on October 28, 2015 2:34PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green Alliance? Team Orange? By occasion probably. 90% of the time it's the Purple Pact in action.
  • Lizrko 33
    Good point bolo.

And vyle, yes it is funny. I swear it really looks like they team up, but bolo has a good point. DC just needs to step it up. :)
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    On Azura EU you can see that anybody just go strait to Arrius, no matter where the scrolls are, Arrius is allways the Maintarget.

The King demands that Arrius Lumber Mill be returned to the DC!
  • Lizrko 33
    F7 if purple really happens, where the heck am i? Lol. EP just likes to play games with me.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC/Azura's is definitely green alliance. I've been in a keep and seen blue and yellow come in side by side, split and take either side of the keep. Get rolled by the typical mob of steel tornados and while on my death recap screen I see blue and yellow standing side by side...
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, hate to say it, but the purple team does exist on xbox NA.

There are a slew of guilds that do nothing but push yellow on a couple servers. Said guilds are on both EP and DC, and named pretty much the exact same thing (maybe one word off or a different spelling). I won't give the name cause that will just pump their tires, but they push south and claim keeps, which gives it away.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My group getting attacked by blue and yellow working together.

okevWxB.png
  • Lizrko 33
    Well I'm on haderus. U know my gt. Let me know what's up sneak.
  • Lizrko 33
    And I'm console on NA server
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Team Whatever ( green/purple/orange ) will never work.

I suggest, trying to recruit more players.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    On PC/Azura's is definitely green alliance. I've been in a keep and seen blue and yellow come in side by side, split and take either side of the keep. Get rolled by the typical mob of steel tornados and while on my death recap screen I see blue and yellow standing side by side...

been playing here for 6 months. Never seen it. have seen the rivers of AD and EP work together tho. even teabag me together.

Do I have a few AD friends? sure, but it's mostly a nod of respect, future cross faction grouping, and dueling. We never coordinate attacks together... and if we do encounter eachother we usually fight it out, then whisper eachother gg.
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's what I mean though, Ive been in battles almost exactly similar except it was blues and reds. Doesn't even matter which server, it always seems the same. For the most part I think @BoloBoffin is right. Its situational. It seems that way but isn't always so.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly this should have been a 6-way war at launch. :trollface:
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lizrko 33 wrote: »
    F7 if purple really happens, where the heck am i? Lol. EP just likes to play games with me.
    And I'm console on NA server
    EU/PC, Azura's Star campaign. Might be the cause.
    <3
    Edited by F7sus4 on October 28, 2015 2:50PM
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, people play mind games on themselves most of the time.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm on haderus. U know my gt. Let me know what's up sneak.

I don't wanna name drop cause that would go to their heads, although it was extremely frustrating.

This was mainly happening on Chillrend, I've seen the guilds elsewhere, but the coordinated marches were on Chillrend (I'm not there anymore, may still be happening).
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
  • Lizrko 33
    Ah. Oki. Wrong campaign anyway.
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    My group getting attacked by blue and yellow working together.

okevWxB.png

That is a coincidence. An AOE ability will hit both.

Now again, if EP holds emp, the smart teams in AD/DC would leave each other alone and siege either postern with 1 goal in mind, to get rid of the emp. Why would yellow hit blue for red to then come out and kill yellow thus saving emp? It makes zero sense.

This was seen alot in the emp keep of ash that DC held. AD/EP would both be sieging from different sides. Yes zone cries team orange but come on... the goal is to ultimately dethrone.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah. Oki. Wrong campaign anyway.

I would never suggest teaming up with another alliance. If you want to make a difference on Haderus, form a decent sized group and just keep pressuring enemy home keeps. It is extremely annoying and pulls resources from the front line fights.

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Main PVP action is happening in Azura. All the rest is irrelevant/accidental.
    Its certain that PACT is not teaming up with blues or yellows. Play more and u will see.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiberX wrote: »
    Main PVP action is happening in Azura. All the rest is irrelevant/accidental.
    Its certain that PACT is not teaming up with blues or yellows. Play more and u will see.

He's on console, Azura on X1 is an AD PvE server

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Lizrko 33
    That's a good idea.

I wasn't expecting purple to really happen. But get annoyed with the masses of yellow. They outnumber us so much.

Honestly I can't figure out where the heck all my dc ppl are anyway. When the fight is really on us, I see a few. But not near enough to actual combat the other sides.
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, my bad o:)
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Well i dont know about NA but i ve chars in all alliances. To people who think there are some kinda secret alliance between EP and any other faction i can only suggest that just create a character and play for EP just a little.

AD and DC barely fight with each other. Usually most of the factions fight around Arrius because mostly they intend to attack to EP. This has been going on since it was beta. Im talking about EU-PC Azura's Star by the way thing could be different in NA, i dont know about that.
    Edited by Ganj on October 28, 2015 3:05PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good idea.

I wasn't expecting purple to really happen. But get annoyed with the masses of yellow. They outnumber us so much.

Honestly I can't figure out where the heck all my dc ppl are anyway. When the fight is really on us, I see a few. But not near enough to actual combat the other sides.

Not that blues need more there, but you could check out Scourge, it's a pretty competitive server. DC is historically the keeper, EP is zerging harder than ever, and AD is the underdog.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion