The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

HOW TO SOLVE THE LAG PROBLEM IN CYRODIIL AND IC!!!

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
you know what, it is not fair, when not even mean, that I have bought a DLC, that has supposed to open me the access to IC, there was no decided information, if the gates will be open for all or open restricted, just said, they are going to test it out and now it should be restricted? No, I have bought the DLC to have full time access to what I have bought!

I like to do mostly PVE, but sometimes I have lust to go to PVP, but I can not go to IC, because my campaign is not winning there, wth??
I am just newly first time a member of a guild, I mostly solo, my friends here are just strangers met in the game, which characters I liked, they are not my real friends. I know some people that play the game, but none of them for my faction.
So now what, do I have to forcefully PVP in Cyrodiil until I finally get to IC, then play few hours there, wanna play more there, but get kicked out of IC, because my faction is loosing the keeps? That is utter non-sense!!

I strongly disagree with the restriction!

Maybe the ZOS could leave it to the players to decide for themselves, just set a button switch in the game setting menu for people to turn the restricted access on or off how they like it!! that would be the most fairest version of this I would say.

@ZOS

What is the point in giving people new skills and stuff and then realizing that the servers can not hold that load, so the "solution" would be to nerf the skills? they should increase the servers capacity!!! that would be the proper solution. then they could expand AoE (spellcrafting) infinitelly!!! also fighter skills and other skills!!!
It is an inevitable step anyway!! so why not to solve the root of the problem now, not later!!!
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :persevere:
    Why are all your thread topics in all caps?
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    :persevere:
    Why are all your thread topics in all caps?

nothing bad intended, just wanted to make it more visible ;)

• Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    OMG U ARE SO SMART TO THINK OF THIS, U R MY HERO!!
    Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.