The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Nirnhoned MaelStrom weapons?

abhimat1999rwb17_ESO
Does anyone know if the new Maelstrom Arena weapons will be available in nirnhoned trait?
Tookey - AD Sorceror
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not, RNG traits have never been available in nirn and there has not been any mention of that kind of change.
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zlater wrote: »
    Probably not, RNG traits have never been available in nirn and there has not been any mention of that kind of change.
    Which is both sad and stupid.
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    Zlater wrote: »
    Which is both sad and stupid.

Yes

Any other weapons it would make sense, but master weapons I think should have a chance of dropping in nirn, but then nirn is only supposed to drop in craglorn, so I understand if THAT was the reasoning, but then it should have dropped in DSA. So whatever -.-.
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure would be nice with a trait-change tool.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Senaxu
    Senaxu
    ✭✭✭
    i think it would be unfair for all stamina classes cause they would have 1 more useless trait then. But I would really like nirn on the weapons.
    Unbroken EU
    Senaxu - AD Sorcerer
    Senaxu's Smurf - DC Sorcerer
    PvE-Scores(2.1): AA: 1182439 - 06:58 | HR: 114065 - 06:56 | SO: 151067 - 12:27 | DSA: 23457 - 34:36

www.twitch.tv/senaxu
    "There is still room up"
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭
    hehe yeah that's a really good point, but at least you can decon it and nirnhoned does still increase overall spell resist.

www.redfurconnect.com