The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

best race for stam nb?

LoreRiley
LoreRiley
✭✭✭✭
Im thinking Rearguard or bosmer
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial hands down
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Levo18 wrote: »
    Imperial hands down

redguard
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lynog85 wrote: »
    Levo18 wrote: »
    Imperial hands down

redguard

Bosmer
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nord, if you're PvP focussed.
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial is the best overall Stamina NB race for focusing on PVP. The extra Health means that you don't have to focus as much on hitting the HP needed to survive burst, and the stamina bonus will increase your overall damage.

Between Bosmer and Redguard I heavily favor Redguard. Even though Wood Elves have more default stamina regen, Ad Rush from Redguard gives you more flex for block cancelling, and they have the same stamina increase as Imp. So in my experience they have better sustain in prolonged, stand up fights.

Orc is another valid option. With increased sprint speed and reduced cost from passives, along with 4% increased melee damage. They hit hard and move fast, particularly with speed buffs from skills, weapon passives, or potions. They function well in IC, where there is a emphasis on hitting players mixed in with mobs.
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or you know, Khajit, easily get 75%+ weapon crit. I get 93% with Thief mundus....
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you know, Khajit, easily get 75%+ weapon crit. I get 93% with Thief mundus....

Trouble with crit in PVP is that you cannot crit damage shields.
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best choice for pure stamina min/maxer, is redguard.

Redguards have big staminapool and bonus to stamina regen and change to recover stamina each time when they hit with melee attack.

Other great choice is bosmer. They have awesome stamina regen bonus and some increased stamina pool. And they do more damage while stealthed, which NB passives also gives bonus to, so that is also one to think about.

Imperial is also good for stamina and with their bonus to health, they are really good choice for tanky NB.

NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.