The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer Service 20 day+ response

Dalglish
Dalglish
✭✭✭
Is it normal for customer service to be this bad?

Crowns not added to account for 3 months on the run and over 20 days for a reply from terrible customer service.
Victrix EU - EP & AD -
Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my last game, I had an open ticket for 3 years. They finally replied and closed it at the same time before waiting to see if it was OK on my end, one month before I got permanently banned for unknown reasons. My friend had a 5 year outstanding ticket. As far as I know he still hasn't had a reply.
    From their customer service you could wait months just to receive a response "No. Regards," and have your ticket immediately closed. It was really bad.
    When I got banned , the error message upon logging in was simply "Get out of here". I'm not kidding, I have even have the screenshot to prove it. I sent in a ticket and they just said "The ban was given by the highest authority and will never be revoked. Regards,".. then ticket closed.
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, thats pretty bad dude!

Suppose us gamers get the crappy end of the stick from the powers that be; first they break their game over and over again; then they tell you to go away when you speak up about it haha!
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    In my last game, I had an open ticket for 3 years. They finally replied and closed it at the same time before waiting to see if it was OK on my end, one month before I got permanently banned for unknown reasons. My friend had a 5 year outstanding ticket. As far as I know he still hasn't had a reply.
    From their customer service you could wait months just to receive a response "No. Regards," and have your ticket immediately closed. It was really bad.
    When I got banned , the error message upon logging in was simply "Get out of here". I'm not kidding, I have even have the screenshot to prove it. I sent in a ticket and they just said "The ban was given by the highest authority and will never be revoked. Regards,".. then ticket closed.

What relevance does this have to the topic? are you implying that 20 days is OK compared to three years? i can tell you 20 days for a generic response is not ok for customer services. especially when it concerns an issue with billing/money.

Whats funny is the fact that this is how bad it was when the game first launched. since then, they have reduced their customer support team. from what ive been seeing on the forums, this is a recurring issue. both the relevant problem and the poor customer service.
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Still no response either, they just ignore blankly while stealing money from their customers.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »

Crowns not added to account for 3 months on the run and over 20 days for a reply from terrible customer service.

that is pretty weird, because everytime when I opened some support ticket (I did it maybe 3 - 4 times), they replied to me like within a week or two

• Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Dalglish wrote: »

that is pretty weird, because everytime when I opened some support ticket (I did it maybe 3 - 4 times), they replied to me like within a week or two

Yeah, they did rectify a similar issue the first time this occurred (quite quickly too); it just seems lately they have laxed (I realise I don't represent the majority); the customer base cannot allow them to do that.

When something is broken in the game that is leaving customers out of pocket (/w RL currency), it is not acceptable; especially when it happens over and over again.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still rember playing mmo and submitting a request for help ingame and receiving a reply ingame within the hour, ZO$ sends u an out of game automated e-mail that may or maynot be related to what u had problems with that says your problem is fixed unless u continue to report it lol
    Edited by Zaldan on October 21, 2015 11:54PM
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah thats exactly what I got, and I am sure they will qualify that as a 'response' too.

Not even a hint of forum mods taking a look either, suppose they have better things to do, like bringing out another patch to destroy the game further!
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK