Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Nirnhorned traits research

TwoFingersInCider
Does anyone has a guild/or has all the nirnhoned traits in all equipments category(weapons and armours) or better yet that has all the traits and craft anything/ all traits. I would like to trade traits with you ladies and gentleman of possible.. ex. I have bow training trait and don't have bow infused trait and you have bow infused trait but don't have bow training trait, we could trade items.. This is tip for those people who looking for nirnhoned traits cause not a lot of people knows.. As long as you have potent/fortified and someone can craft nirnhoned weps/armour. Not like buying those frickin(sorry) 30k+ heavy chest nirnhoned traits when you can just buy fortified nirncrux gems for 10k :)
There I spoil it to you guyz, sorry for those who is trying to scam us with prices of nirnhoned traits.. I know I know you have to work hard/pay more to get all traits cause you can only get 1 pc. Nirnhoned equipment from craglorn main quest but when you think about it it's better to just have buy nirncrux find someone who is really really really really nice person who can craft you nirnhoned traits and just tip them :)
And again sorry again for those people who selling high prices nirnhoned traits at guild store.. Didn't mean to call you guyz scam also..
Anyways if someone kindly enough to add me as their friend so we could trade traits specially need those nirnhorned traits.. But make sure you have your own nirncrux since I would not give my crux to you first cause I don't like people scam me.. Have a nice day.

Ps4-NA-AD
Pang: OpTic_F4Ll3nL0rD

Edit: change discussion title to "nirnhoned traits research"
Edited by TwoFingersInCider on October 17, 2015 1:39AM
This discussion has been closed.