Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox - EU server - Daggerfall Royal Legion recruiting PVP/PVE/Trade 490+ members

Mait3rz
Mait3rz
✭✭
image.jpg

If you're interested please leave a reply on here with your gamertag and fill out the application thread on our forum below

drl.boards.net/

The Daggerfall Royal Legion are recruiting, we are currently sitting at roughly 490 members, however we have a fair few inactive members to get rid of as well as recruit level players who don't take part in the guild.

We have various members who are all max level crafters with numerous traits researched including myself, so can assist in trait research or crafting you new gear. Guild bank access is granted to people who take part in group activities or donate gold to assist in getting a trader. The guild bank is mainly used for sharing crafting items and for deconstruction/research, this is ideal if you are wanting to level a profession.

We hold a weekly event every Friday to all group up and enter PVP, smaller groups run through the week, we are currently active in Azura's star.

If PVP isn't your thing we are also recruiting PVE players, with activities taking place daily, this includes Vet pledges and we now have quite a large experienced team who can assist. First timers are welcome just join guild chat and introduce yourself.

We are looking for members who really want to take part in group activities. All new members must be willing to use their microphone, if not you will remain at recruit level and may be removed at anytime.

We hold a weekly raffle each ticket costs 1000 gold and the winner is picked by random number generator live on twitch so you know it is 100% fair, 50% of the gold accumulated From ticket sales is given as the prize and the jackpot always starts at 10K gold, the rest is for the guild to help purchase a trader. This is completely voluntary and not a requirement to be part of the guild. The raffle jackpot is usually around 60K winner will be announced every Friday night 21:00 GMT.

The guild currently has a trader in Daggerfall.

Inactive members are kicked from the guild but only after 30 days of inactivity from ESO, if there's any reason you will be away for this length of time I request that you make myself or a guild officer aware to prevent you from being kicked.

We also have our own guild forum, this is used to arrange all events, trade and offer/request crafting services.

If you're interested please leave a reply on here with your gamertag and fill out the application thread on our forum below

drl.boards.net/

Ok guys just a little update we currently have 2 guilds set up, 1 is the main guild that has been running from the beginning. The other is Newley formed currently sitting around 250 members can everybody who requests to join let me know if you have a vet character. Pre-vet members will be in the 2nd guild and moved across as they become vet. This allows all lower level players to be in one guild and find suitable members to play with. Both guilds are run by me and connected by our forums. So anything you need just make a post.

Thanks

Mait3rz

Gamertag : Mait3rz
Edited by Mait3rz on January 9, 2016 11:30AM
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • Deanar694
    Deanar694
    I'm a newbie but definitely interested. My gamer tag is buffsol and my character is Deanar
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • Havelocke
    Havelocke
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining. I'll send you a message!
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the guild :)
  • MythicalRainnz
    MythicalRainnz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Im interested in joining I sent you a message
  • DefaultNord
    DefaultNord
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good guild! GT: Default Nord
    "Reality is a state of mind"
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Will send you both an invite tonight when I'm home from work :)
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    Is a DC guild? Assuming it is but figured I would ask
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Everyone should have received an invite
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    @cesan sorry didn't see your reply earlier mate yeah it is
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    Do you accept players from other factions though is what I meant to ask? I have 1 DC character...a High Elf Templar, 3 EP characters and 3 AD characters. Would I just need to log onto my DC toon for an invite?
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Yeah sure mate as long as you've got a character in DC it will be fine. Leave your gamertag and I will send you an invite tonight.
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    LunaticGamer06
  • iZombie27
    iZombie27
    iZombie 27
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Invites sent guys :)
  • dativv
    dativv
    Gt: dativ
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Invite sent
  • Adrianbo
    Adrianbo
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested, i have played the pc version for some time, but had a long break from the game before i desided to buy it on xbox.
    GT = Adrianbo
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Invite sent
  • Havelocke
    Havelocke
    ✭✭
    They have a vampire too ;)
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    We have quite a few vamps/werewolfs, from speaking with other people it seems some of the invites arnt being received properly. Il do another run through of everybody tonight.
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • merkava_4
    merkava_4
    invite me pls
    GT Boirix
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Invite should be sent mate
  • Osborne100
    Osborne100
    Soul Shriven
    GT: SJOSB

Looking to trade
  • merkava_4
    merkava_4
    can i get an invite pls
    GT: Boirix
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    All invites should be sent, it seems some people aren't receiving an invite if they're offline at the time. Can I ask everyone leave a reply on here as well as send me an Xbox live message when they're online. I have the smartglass app so can always ask a guild member to send the invite if I'm not online at the time.

Thanks

Mait3rz
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    We've just started our own guild forum for helping to communicate with each other on console. It is currently just a test site to see how many people use it, if there is enough players I will look at improving it. Anyone who's interested in joining should also make a thread there. www.drl.boards.net