Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Welcome to the new Age of PvP

• apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In true ZoS fashion, when they can't fix something, they remove it from PvP.
    Only ZoS can kill PvP with a PvP update.

Such High hopes for the new update, and what do we have?? 60 man zergs running the sewers, Perma buff servers for red and yellow. They finally come out with a campaign where IC is locked (the way it was suppose to be BTW) and now Yellows or Blue won't play there and it is a red buff server.

IC is nothing but Farmville with a twist of PvP.

Way to go!

It's Yellow and blues fault it's a buff server... If they don't go there to fight how do they expect it not be?

And why do two of the factions not bother anymore... It is because they are tired of being steamrolled by the 60+ zerg that the other faction uses and then when they kill on campaign, they use the exploit to jump on to the next campaign to kill it as well. Congrats on destroying PVP, EP. I hope you have fun all by yourselves. Hopefully, they are gating Azura's with the maintenance on Thursday. Then the IC grinders will have to get out of the sewers and PVP for their access.

TL;DR Green Alliance is simply awful, and wishes EP could find it in their hearts to lose more.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digerati wrote: »
    Do tell me... What is in IC that people are being forced to go get?

Every single set that is of v16, and the new crafting materials for the sets that dont drop there.

Literally no other way to get gear then to grind NPC's for hundreds of hours. Trials and PvP give you nothing.

This i agree with. I wish rather than add V14 nodes in Cyrodiil they added V16 Nodes. that would have made things so much better with just that one change.
    Invictus
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    tengri wrote: »
    What did you expect?

I played since early access and did not even collect 10% of all the Cyrodiil skyshards/lorebooks on any char in all this time (and I have 4 VR16, and a couple more in the high VR range); I have not completed a single dolmen or a single daily quest; all chars combined I think I dont now nor have I ever owned more than 50k AP - basically Cyrodiil does not exist for me. They do their things over there, I do my things over here.

But now Z forces PvE players to go grinding in IC if they want access to all the shiny new stuff.
    And with a mean twist: you can now loose your whole day's / evening's work (stones) in a split of a second to some **** who wants to get his kicks on my dime. Up yours - I am not playing for those punks amusement.

Of course I will go to IC only with the biggest and meanest and laggiest zerg I can find - and of course in a "buff" campaign where there are as less enemy players as possible.
    I know I cant fight and go home with my stones otherwise - and I dont have the slightest interest to even try.
    Whoever thought that ppl like me (and like it or not: compared to the PvP segment we are legion) would submit to this crappy system and go there solo or in small groups just to be easy prey for gankers and stalkers is seriously delusional.

Congratulations, you got your wish... "risky" PvP "challenges" - forced on ppl who mostly despise that whole play style to begin with. Now deal with it and the consequences. Bring the bigger zerg. If you can.
    And if you cant... well... *points to door out*... This way please... carebares don't mourn the loss of PvP anything.
    The whole Cyrodiil server can explode tonight for all I care... o:)

Well, pvers are kiddy players. "No i don't want to be hurt i want to keep my stone farming safe killing just static targets". C'mon it's a pvp environnement with pvp players and pvp rewards !

I never go with zergs, i just go small scale groups, and i have no problem in IC. Sure i sometimes can die, sometimes can get kills... like in any pvp game.

Stop QQ and L2P PVP
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop QQ and L2P PVP

Ah, because you said so?
    How about... no.

• contact.opiumb16_ESO

Stop QQ and L2P PVP

Ah, because you said so?
    How about... no.

So you don't want to learn to play PVP ? Good for you, i'll keep enjoy IC and Cyro while pvers (and you as i can understand) will keep crying ;)
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's going to be Japanese actually. But that's still a lot of undersea cable to traverse.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop QQ and L2P PVP

Ah, because you said so?
    How about... no.

Fair enough, keep dying. Nobody cares.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In true ZoS fashion, when they can't fix something, they remove it from PvP.
    Only ZoS can kill PvP with a PvP update.

Such High hopes for the new update, and what do we have?? 60 man zergs running the sewers, Perma buff servers for red and yellow. They finally come out with a campaign where IC is locked (the way it was suppose to be BTW) and now Yellows or Blue won't play there and it is a red buff server.

IC is nothing but Farmville with a twist of PvP.

Way to go!

Axe (NA) isn´t all the time RED. It has a small but vivid population. Used to have a DC guild but they apparently left after the last cycle. I am not sure if you play NA but you should make some research b4 writing this as a fact.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you expect?

I played since early access and did not even collect 10% of all the Cyrodiil skyshards/lorebooks on any char in all this time (and I have 4 VR16, and a couple more in the high VR range); I have not completed a single dolmen or a single daily quest; all chars combined I think I dont now nor have I ever owned more than 50k AP - basically Cyrodiil does not exist for me. They do their things over there, I do my things over here.

But now Z forces PvE players to go grinding in IC if they want access to all the shiny new stuff.
    And with a mean twist: you can now loose your whole day's / evening's work (stones) in a split of a second to some **** who wants to get his kicks on my dime. Up yours - I am not playing for those punks amusement.

Of course I will go to IC only with the biggest and meanest and laggiest zerg I can find - and of course in a "buff" campaign where there are as less enemy players as possible.
    I know I cant fight and go home with my stones otherwise - and I dont have the slightest interest to even try.
    Whoever thought that ppl like me (and like it or not: compared to the PvP segment we are legion) would submit to this crappy system and go there solo or in small groups just to be easy prey for gankers and stalkers is seriously delusional.

Congratulations, you got your wish... "risky" PvP "challenges" - forced on ppl who mostly despise that whole play style to begin with. Now deal with it and the consequences. Bring the bigger zerg. If you can.
    And if you cant... well... *points to door out*... This way please... carebares don't mourn the loss of PvP anything.
    The whole Cyrodiil server can explode tonight for all I care... o:)

gimmie lol button
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA