Crowns on pts

Mojmir
Mojmir
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If I buy something on pts with crowns,does it also use my live server crowns?
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, in fact they give you crowns to use to buy the dlc plus everything in the store is like 1 crown so you can test stuff.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucks I'm gonna have to shell out 5k on live just for the mount,I think I'll wait to see if it's alone in the store later on.thanks for the info.
    Options
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Mojmir. Are you referring to the Cave Bear mount? That mount will be available when Orsinium launches for 1,800 crowns in the Crown Store.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Mojmir. Are you referring to the Cave Bear mount? That mount will be available when Orsinium launches for 1,800 crowns in the Crown Store.

will ESO+ members get a discount pack? seems unfair that non-plus members will get bear, dlc, cub, and scrolls for 5,000. considering bear + dlc is 4,800. and then add the cub and scrolls to maybe 6000 value
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks for the info
    Options
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Conquers wrote: »

will ESO+ members get a discount pack? seems unfair that non-plus members will get bear, dlc, cub, and scrolls for 5,000. considering bear + dlc is 4,800. and then add the cub and scrolls to maybe 6000 value

100% agree. ESO membership is really starting to get me irritated. The extra xp boost is barely noticeable. The 1500 crowns is nice but I still think there should be some more goodies for it.

I know they really dont care because they will get my money one way or another. Weather I buy the DLC out right or rent it every month.
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sub and buy all the DLC... that way I get all the 'deals' and stuffs ;)
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options