Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Tavern (IC RP, Come Join)

Krist
Krist
✭✭✭✭
e3fc254d8d9137aa506bd5c3572d98f6_full.jpg

*Sign behind bar rads "Absolutely NO FIGHTING, That Means Orcs Too"*

As you enter the place that is simply called The Tavern, you notice it is filled with some people talking, some drinking, and some dancing. Behind the bar is a handsome rogue of a fellow with dark hair and dark eyes. He is of medium build, though obviously athletic. He is well dressed, with a white shirt under a dark red silk vest that has a rose pattern to it. His hands are nimble as he prepares the drinks with much excitemnet. He offers you a warm handsome smile as you are next in line to be served.

Luke Minhere: Hello, my name is Luke Minhere, what can I get you?

IC: Feel free to run with your own stories, bounce some off of me. If you also wish to serve drinks please do. If you wish to waitress/waiter the drinks, then please do. If you wish to have a conversation or set your person away from the bar but watching the place, be my guess. This is not My Story, it is OURS, so tell it like it is yours. Just be respectful and follow the rules of the forums. As I have different alts, I will show who is talking for that purpose, you may follow the same style. Have fun!
"Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
"Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
"That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    ALRIGHT now THIS is the kind of place I'm used to!

So I'm an Altmer, I'm twenty and I look a bit like this:
    DXXbzbP.jpg
    I just got a new Orcish robe tho, it's quite brilliant, dyed it dark blue and silver.

What drinks do you lot serve here? Got any matze? Sujamma? Who wants to FIGHT -- oh wait, didn't see the sign, nevermind...
    Edited by Rioghnan on September 27, 2015 6:42PM
    You die first!
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luke: Sujamma we have, but I am waiting for matze, was suppose to have some yesterday but apparently it didn't happen.
    *motions to sign and nods* Fighting costs us gold. The owner hates that, and will shut it down in a moment if he isn't making a profit.
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having a laugh, don't worry. I'll take a sujamma then. Hopefully there'll be a few others stopping in soon!
    You die first!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (new to RPing so if I sound stupid forgive me)

Okur walks in: "Got anything good, not that pondwater swill my kinsmen serve but something that will topple the strongest Nord"
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luke: *Pours a Sujamma for Rioghnan, then pours a glass of Clear for the other customer and slides it down expertly with much flare and a handsome smile*
    Not too busy right now, but hang around a bit. I think there is suppose to be a dancer in later.
    *wiggles eyebrows*
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Old Breton man named Sandalf(white long hair and white beard and old scar on his face) walks in. "Good i remember this place good drink and if i remember correctly good tobacco too".

Sandalf: " I need a place to stay for a night and stable for my Guar... Oh and something old and good to drink and the best pipe tobacco you have." "And dont worry i have coins for your trouble. I even give you few extra septims if you can find me a corner table where i can sit for a while in peace."
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drago, the husky Imperial sits in the corner alone as usual, enjoying his solitude and impatiently awaiting orders for the next battle while sipping down a mug of his favourite honey-based beverage.

"I'm not a big fan of the Nords, but I sure love their mead and women", he mumbles to himself quietly.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Are these dancers from Solsthiem like my foster parents are? they really know how to dance, give my some more of this stuff and I will show you what I mean!" (slides gold for first drink)
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke motions for a voluptuous female Nord, tall, with blonde hair, to get the tobacco for white haired Breton.*

Luke:Here is your drink sir. Tip the lass, she needs it more than I do. She will show you to a fine table and have your tobacco as well.

*Luke checks to insure the Imperial in the corner still has drink, then refills Okur's mug*
    Luke:Be interested in seeing that my friend.

*Luke wipes the counter down*
    Edited by Krist on September 28, 2015 6:01PM
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola:*tries to climb out of barrel, but the barrel topples and Sola spills out, looking rather tired and in poor shape*
    "Oh, gods, my head. Why do I drink?"
    *Sola walks to the bar, rather slowly and sloppily, and slams down on a barstool, and instantly drops her head onto the counter*
    "Can I have some tea if you have some? I think I don't want to remember what happened last night."
    *Sola sticks her head up, with her eyes half-closed, and looks around, then puts her head back down.*
    "Tea please. Magicka...low...out of balance..."
    *Sola then proceeds to make semi-audible grunts, groans, and other sounds of misfortune."
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Sandalf: * Nods respectfully to Luke and pay what is asked*

Sandalf: "I never told you my name its Sandalf. Oh before i go to my table in need to ask is there alchemy station nearby? Its my hobby or more likely my trade. *Sandalf takes small Brown bottle from his satchel* "Here take this use it or sell it its a potion of mine i suggest you pour it to one of the mead barrel's its.. Well make it better or at least who it drinks feels stronger for a while.

Sandalf: *Gives 10 septims to this female Nord. And sits down for a while.*

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Okay" Moves over to the lass and gives her the tip the lass shows okur to the table her drinks the whole thing in five minuets gets up "Okay you want to know how to dance in Solthiem here is how you do it!" jumps on the table and does the traditional nord dance dropping some silverware in the process "there once was a hero named Ragnar the R-red" the singing earned mixed reviews... "yeah! you guys should join me it's fun I swear!"
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

• Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke smiles and cheers the the dancing patron on, then looks to Sandalf*

Alchemy lab is just down the road to the east. The owner is old and half deaf from failed experiments, but nice enough. He will let you use his lab.

*Luke retrieves some tea, looking to the patron in poor shape that asked for it. The cup is steaming as the rogue puts it down, a friendly smile on his face.*

First one on the house for you. Least I could do.

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola:"Thank you. This will get my Magicka flowing again...eventually."
    *Sola then reaches into her blood-stained, once-purple, clothes and pulls out a gold piece, leaving it as a tip. She then stands back up after quickly downing the hot tea, and crawls back into the barrel half-ways, to further sleep of her hangover. Upon crawling back into the barrel, her legs sticking out, she gives a very audible sigh of relief.*
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke looks to the barrel a moment, happy it was not the mead barrel the lass crawled into, then begins wiping the counters and cleaning glasses. His eyes dart about the room, taking in who all was in the place, satisfied that everyone was served so far, and looking forward to more*
    Edited by Krist on September 30, 2015 9:26PM
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    *Sandalf smiles to Luke*

Sandalf: "Thank you now i think i am ready to smoke some of that good tobacco i bought.. Now where is my pipe.. Ah there. Arg here i am talking to myself like a old fool again."

*Sandalf starts to walk to his table sits down he takes off his old brown travelling coat and finaly starts to smoke.. His pipe is long and white as a snow it is made of old wood.*

Sandalf: "Ah now i can relax and just watch around for a while".
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke motions to a fellow bartender to take his place, then grabs a lute from behind the bar. He positions himself on a small wooden stage and begins to play. While there are others that can probably play better, he is competent and plays the local tunes with ease.*
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Sandalf: "I know that tune" *Sandalf noticed that it was bartender named Luke who played that familiar tune with a lute*

Sandalf: "That fellow is full of suprises"

Sandalf: * Sandalf rises his legs on the table and closes his eyes for a while and last thing he remember before well earned sleep was music coming from small wooden stage*.
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    *Tall and proud looking young Nord Man walks in the tavern.* Nord has long reddish Beard (with few braids) and Reddish braided hair. Nord has typical Nordic pale skin and green deep eyes. Nord wears his Iron armour with pride and his Nordic style Battle axe was made of Steel from Jerall Mountains.

Nord: "I am Runrad Son of Bari. I have travelled long time and i need a drink"

Runrad: *After this epic entrance (at least in his opinnion) Runrad sits near the wooden stage where someone is playing lute music*

Runrad: " phew I like drums more".
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need skooma!!!
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "This seems like a poor place to carry out a contract."

Outside the tavern stands an Argonian. Her scales, the feathers atop her head, even her eyes, are all black as ebony. Red armor with gold trim adorns her lean body, and a Fire Stave is sheathed upon her back. She sighs softly, shaking her head.

"Did the Guild send me to the wrong place? It wouldn't be the first time."

Behind the female are two Daedra. One is a Clannfear, who seems somewhat paranoid as his head swings back and forth, alert gaze sweeping everyone and thing in the area. The second is a Twilight Matriarch, who stands with her wings folded. She doesn't look as anxious as the Clannfear, but she clearly doesn't like standing around like they are. She twitters softly, speaking in rapid Daedric, and the Argonian shrugs.

"Won't know until we go have a look. Or rather, until *I* go have a look." The Daedra grumble, especially the Clannfear, who moves closer until he's pressed against the Saxhleel's back. She sighs a second time, somewhat exasperated, but mostly understandingly. "I'll be fine. YOU'LL be fine," she adds, shifting to pat the Clannfear's side. He shuffles a bit, eyes wide, nostrils flaring. "You know Crow Mother won't let anything happen to you. Not that it could, with the realm warded and sealed now. Go on, if anything happens you know I'll call you."

Twilight and Clannfear share a reluctant look, but both vanish with bursts of indigo Daedric energy. The female rubs her hands together anxiously, already clearly more nervous now that she's alone. She licks her lips before inhaling a breath to steel herself; she then reaches out and pushes the door open, walking inside and trying to keep her feathers from ruffling too much.

"Here's hoping this isn't a mistake..." she mutters to herself, tail twitching.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke, who is obviously not Nord, changes the tune, and begins to sing a Nord song, hoping it does not insult anyone*

We're merry men of Skyrim
    So sturdy and so stout
    When the day is done
    When it's time for fun
    We'll drink and sing and shout

You weak livered milk drinkers
    Can let your throats run dry
    Cause there's just one drink
    That we will sink
    Until the day we die

Drinking mead in the halls of Whiterun
    The maidens and the men
    We swig our brew
    Until we spew
    Then we fill our mugs again

You can keep your filthy Skooma
    It makes our bellies bleed
    Cause when we raise our flagon
    To another dead dragon
    There is just one drink we need
    Nord mead!
    Nord mead!

Chug a mug of mead
    And another mug of mead
    Chug another mug of mead
    Till you fall down
    Chug a mug of mead
    And another mug of mead
    Chug another mug of mead, warrior

After the long hard days
    Of hunting and of war
    Our throats are tired and thirsty
    And our bodies drenched in gore

But we won't waste our evenings
    Feeling tired and feeling spent
    We perk right up when we breathe in
    That wholesome honey scent

Balmora Blue tastes great to you
    But here we like it plain
    Just fill my mug
    With the mighty jug
    Of honey, heart and grain

Drinking mead in the halls of Whiterun
    The maidens and the men
    We swig our brew
    Until we spew
    Then we fill our mugs again

You can keep your filthy Skooma
    It makes our bellies bleed
    Cause when we raise our flagon
    To another dead dragon
    There is just one drink we need
    Nord mead!

*Luke finishes with flair, holding the lute out with one hand and the other raised high as if in a toast*
    Edited by Krist on October 4, 2015 9:30PM
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    *Runrad Almost choked on his mead what he was drinking when that Fellow started to sing.*

Runrad: "Well not bad at all. I might stay a little longer.. Maybe i should order some food"

*Runrad stopped one of the bartenders that was walking near him and ordered pork and beans*

Runrad: "Maybe when i finished my meal i could show these milk drinkers how to have fun"
  • DarthSeverus394
    Aberforth approached the old wooden door cautiously. Rumors had swirled about a tavern in the Imperial City that was neutral to all, but now that he was here the nerves had set in. What if it was a trap? Had he made the wrong decision by seeking sanctuary while so many wounded needed tending to? He paused at the door, mentally preparing himself for what lay behind it. He looked down at his feet, past the plain grey robes he wore to signify he was a neutral alligned healer and hopefully dissuade any soldiers from attacking him. He pulled his hood over his cleanly shaved head, hiding beneath a set of stone grey eyes and rigid jawline fit for a knight. He was a handsome man by Breton standards but always sought to cover the long cut that ran down the left side of his face, crossing over his eye. He sighed deeply, exausted from being awake for two days straight helping the wounded. Shaking himself from worry, he decided that if it was a trap he didnt care anymore. Weariness overcame him and he pushed the door open, head down, eyes up. The main room was comfortably warm, fueled by a hearth burning at the far wall. There were people scattered about, slowly filling up the empty spaces in the tavern. In a perfect world a corner table would have been open so he didnt have to talk to anyone, but of course there wasnt. He slowly walked to the end seat at the bar, avoiding any chance to make unneccesary eye contact. As he took his seat, an old round man behind the bar took a typical stance, placing both hands on the bar. "Whad'yll ya have, friend?" He smiled warmly and Aberforth somehow knew it was genuine. He cleared his throat and spoke calm and even, "Something smooth but strong. I wouldnt know the name for it." He smiled sheepishly after the last part. The old man nodded his head, and kept nodding as he poured the drink, as if he was still listening to someone. He slid a glass across the bar, "First one's on the house, friend. Thank ya for what youre doin out there." Aberforth thanked the man and look down at his glass at the caramel liquid. He was at a crossroad in his life and something told him the answer lied at the bottom of this glass. He pulled his hood down and allowed himself to relax, melting down in his chair ever so slightly. The fellow playing the lute changed the song to a Nord tune he knew, and he hummed along. If only the priests could see him now.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *finishes dancing and jumps down*

that was fun but now I am thirsty again do you have any of that new delicacy called Mogos mead? That $#!* is the best, it will be famous someday you mark my words!
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on October 5, 2015 5:10AM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

• Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luke walks down from the stage, some clapping at his song, others laughing and waving him off. It was all in good fun, as far as Luke was concerned, and his smile indicated that. His dark handsome face turns to the door as a Redguard enters. He nods to the man to have a seat, then goes to the bar.

Said to older bartender: I am taking a break. I have business.

Luke brings two mugs of ale with him as he sits with the Redguard, the two getting lost in conversation.
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Tavern is full of life,Good drink and food but one Customer doesent care about anymore.

*Sandalf is in very deep sleep. Nothing could wake him up.*

*One of the regular Customers middle aged Imperial noticed that Sandalf was sleeping but something isnt right*

Imperial: "Hey you there.. Old man is everything alright?" * Imperial lightly poked Sandalf but nothing happened, Imperial started to shake Sandalf and started to look very worried*

Imperial: "Wake up old man its time for another drink!"

*Sandalf didnt wake up and when Imperial man looked closer he noticed that old Breton man that they knowed by name of Sandalf wasnt breathing. Most likely Sandalf's last moment in Life was when he closed his eyes and listened that lute music played by a bartender named Luke who Sandalf thought to be a fellow full of suprises.*

*Sandalf looked happy and peaceful. No worries could be seen from his face. Some might say Sandalf left this world like old man should quietly in his sleep that was well earned*.

Imperial: *Looked worried around the tavern*

"HEY I think this old man is dead!"
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    "HEY I think this old man is dead!"

Avendus: * After he had shouted those words. Started to move Sandalf's body. He placed Sandalf's body on the floor and just watched it. He was in shock and didnt know what to do*

Avendus: "By the Gods what i should do.. Can i do something, i need to do something".
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola:"What? Did someone say dead?"
    *Sola wakes up quickly and climbs out out of the barrel she was sleeping in, suddenly rejuvenated.*
    "Stay back, everyone. It could be infected with Daedric magic, or with a vampiric curse. As a servant of Meridia, self-proclaimed, mind you, and as a body purifier, I will take it upon myself to burn this body into ashes with holy fire. Any objections?"
    *Sola looks around at everyone, her hair a mess and clothes wrinkled, but she looks around for people to say anything.*
    "I'll give you guys a few minutes to think, but if that thing rises up, I'm burning it."
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke looks to the commotion a bit, then to his Readguard companion. They speak low for a moment, then Luke gets up to check on what is going on.*

What happened here?