Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild Xbox NA Server | Legion of Mournhold

GuyNamedSean
GuyNamedSean
✭✭✭✭
Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold here. We're starting up regular PvP weekends and need more recruits for the fight in Cyrodiil! Any level is acceptable and if you aren't good at PvP then we'll train you up and make you strong enough that you can take command on the battlefield yourself. We're setting up organised groups for scout and siege. You can choose which you prefer or be in both, just know that you'll have to be able to listen to commands on the battlefield. If we don't communicate, we die.

We spend weekdays in dungeons and PvE to bolster ourselves for PvP binges on the weekends, but we have people that will go into Cyrodiil any day.

We also have people getting Imperial City, so if you want to sneak through sewers we're prepared for that as well.

Our home campaign is Azura's Star. Help us take Cyrodiil back from the Dominion!

Edit: The Legion of Mournhold is now defunct and we have merged with another guild to form the First Pact Regiment. The new thread can be found here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/225412/first-pact-regiment-pve-pvp-xb1-ep-na-guild#latest
Edited by GuyNamedSean on October 20, 2015 6:10PM
Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
XBL: GuyNamedSean
PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • stoutmcmuffin
    stoutmcmuffin
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join and check out your guild it really sounds interesting to me
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    I'll give your guild a shot.
    GT: BigMac Smiley
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alright. I'll be sending you both invites whenever I get online today. @stoutmcmuffin what is your gamertag?
  • Killino
    Killino
    I am interested. I have a friend as well. PVP wise, I wont say we are good but we hold our own. Neither of us have done any dungeons so we are noobs in that area. I am sure I will need training. I have Imperial City and really want to start doing it and dungeons. He is a healer and I am a DK mostly a tank. Both are almost Vet 6

I have maxed provisioning and blacksmithing, 48 in wood crafting, alchemy and clothing, in the 30s enchanting.

GT: Killino dragos
    Edited by Killino on October 6, 2015 7:55PM
  • Spiff1331
    Spiff1331
    Soul Shriven
    Just getting started up in EP, would love to hop into your guild. Active daily.

GT: Crafty Jawa
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Spiff1331

That's great to hear! I'll be back online this afternoon and I'll invite you. It's good to see that our guild may be rising back from the dead.