Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Site for rune locations?

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
Does anyone know of a site that has a map with rune locations? Thanks.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't help you with a map site but, before vet levels hit the starter islands, lots of rune node. If you're a vet, you can't run 10 paces without tripping over a rune in Craglorn.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Can't help you with a map site but, before vet levels hit the starter islands, lots of rune node. If you're a vet, you can't run 10 paces without tripping over a rune in Craglorn.

Unless you need to obtain a Ta rune for a writ then you will probably find 7 Kura and 5 Kutas before finding one lol.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that the nodes that produce any raw material are randomly generated so there will be no map,

However if you are on PC download an addon called harvest map which will mark the nodes on your map as you find them,

Then you can return to them, However the material you get the second time will probably be different..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• mrdankles
    mrdankles
    ✭✭✭
    I play on PS4 :( I know they change but something with WHERE these nodes are would be sweet. Leveling enchanting really sucks.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    The problem is that the nodes that produce any raw material are randomly generated so there will be no map
    That is incorrect.

Nodes will always produce the same type of resource. In case of the runes, a rune node will always give you runes. The type and level of the rune is RNG, but the general type of the node and its location is fixed.
    The same is true for other node types.

During beta and early PC launch, i made a lot of hand drawn maps.
    You can find my old maps with node locations here:
    thesidekickorder.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=7
    They're a bit outdated by now and i never got around to scan them all and upload them but they should still give you some good info.

Now i use my own AddOn for resource tracking.
    shades.gif
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrdankles wrote: »
    I play on PS4 :( I know they change but something with WHERE these nodes are would be sweet. Leveling enchanting really sucks.

You're probably better of spending your time grinding enemies for glyph drops as loot, and deconstructing your way to Master. Click HERE for another thread discussing best enemies/areas for drops.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."