Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

The EP Horde on Azura just gets bigger and bigger [PvP Videos]

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »
    Yeh that's our group. We are the remains of NM and other guilds :)

Oooh that was you guys? The ones who bombed us at the dolmen? lol

Fun fights, we lacked a couple healers and the lag just made it sucky but overall was fun going up against a deadly blue group

Edited by PainfulFAFA on September 30, 2015 3:52AM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PainfulFAFA Yeh twas us :P
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    No...telel managed to kill th7ngs despite the lag. That makes it quit different from 1.6's lag.

The pups and Telel even mentioned the differences repeatedly during tonight's broadcast as we were going up against the first DC fight we've seen inna month. Which seemingly included several former The Hovafriends in its numbers.

Former NM, DiE and other rerolls coming together in an epic respect and lovefest . Yes Telel - your bombard made a very real impression too which is why you often found yourself on the pointy end of our attention at Nikel in particular!
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No...telel managed to kill th7ngs despite the lag. That makes it quit different from 1.6's lag.

The pups and Telel even mentioned the differences repeatedly during tonight's broadcast as we were going up against the first DC fight we've seen inna month. Which seemingly included several former The Hovafriends in its numbers.

Former NM, DiE and other rerolls coming together in an epic respect and lovefest . Yes Telel - your bombard made a very real impression too which is why you often found yourself on the pointy end of our attention at Nikel in particular!

wtb resistance to bombard spam
    #FreeLeo

• MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    I am amazed at how many folks play red in the game overall, it is to the point it is not healthy for the game, at some point I think the other two factions will just stop coming out, I hope not, guess time will tell. :(

If you take the time to actually look at the pops throughout the campaigns over months, not just any particular night at a random time, AD has always had similar and even more on both in and out of primetime. For example, just last night AD had a larger total pop in all campaigns than EP. It's DC that have always been outnumbered, 3 EP guilds rerolling should of helped, but ZOS is already a year late with a faction change system.

Regarding Azura's please continue to cleanse it, we've literally not been defending it in any organized capacity for 3-4 days so that the other factions could retake their scrolls for the reset, wtb other faction pvpers.

Sorry Beast - the red zerg clearly hasn't got the memo. Looking at the map now EP and Walks to the Zerg have taken every keep on the map and all the scrolls again once again... We literally had a huge red zerg launching themselves off the cliffs at Glade mine to kill 5 of us - it was like a zombie apocalypse, crawling over their own corpses to finally drag us down! Looks like you're going to end up with Thorn mk2 with noone to fight against soon you do realise that right or are you lot doomed to repeat the same mistake over and over?
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems as if the NA server deals with the very same problems we have on the EU server :lol:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadly but not immune to white furry death hugs.
    aco5712 wrote: »

wtb resistance to bombard spam

WTT resistance to bombard spam for lack of the entire planet being covered in prox det rings. PST :'(
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Lokov
    Lokov
    ✭✭✭
    Well, like i say it to guildmates on imp city update realese - this update breaks pvp at all. Cyrodiil is almost dead ((
    gj zos :-1: D
    Captain Org As More |Mag Blade| DC
    Bald Dude You Know From |Stam Blade| DC
    Ashot One Shot |Mag Blade| AD
    Strippirella |Stam Blade| AD
    Dont Touch My Tralala |Stam DK| DC
    Im Badman |Mag DK| DC
    Big Mac |Mag Sorc| DC
    Savitar Himself |Stam Sorc| DC
    Captain Old Fashion |Mag Plar| DC
    Chelovek Chlen-Nevidimka |Stam Warden| DC

Welcome to my TWITCH in Russian
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Incase anyone was watching the map earlier when EP was running 2 DC scrolls and wondered why they deviated south.
    That was because the 80+ EP or however many they had were chasing me down on my mount through the city of chorrol. Was quite a sight.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on September 30, 2015 2:42PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incase anyone was watching the map earlier when EP was running 2 DC scrolls and wondered why they deviated south.
    That was because the 80+ EP or however many they had were chasing me down on my mount through the city of chorrol. Was quite a sight.

they have probably never seen a AD so they wanted to catch the unicorn
    #FreeLeo

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Beast - the red zerg clearly hasn't got the memo. Looking at the map now EP and Walks to the Zerg have taken every keep on the map and all the scrolls again once again... We literally had a huge red zerg launching themselves off the cliffs at Glade mine to kill 5 of us - it was like a zombie apocalypse, crawling over their own corpses to finally drag us down! Looks like you're going to end up with Thorn mk2 with noone to fight against soon you do realise that right or are you lot doomed to repeat the same mistake over and over?

I can't do anything to stop a bunch of random bad reds to stop zerging, last night there was 3 EP, 3 DC, and 3 AD organized guilds in AZ. I ended up logging early because 2 DC and 2 AD guilds literally left due to wiping so many times, I know because they hate tell'ed us telling us they were leaving lol. If people want change it takes time, coordination, and effort. Rome wasn't built in a ____ (anyone? =P).

When EP pugs/bads are dominating/zerging in AZ there's just as many AD/DC or enough to make it equal if only some of them were interested in a fight in Haderus and Trueflame.
    Edited by Alomar on September 30, 2015 4:48PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

I can't do anything to stop a bunch of random bad reds to stop zerging, last night there was 3 EP, 3 DC, and 3 AD organized guilds in AZ. I ended up logging early because 2 DC and 2 AD guilds literally left due to wiping so many times, I know because they hate tell'ed us telling us they were leaving lol. If people want change it takes time, coordination, and effort. Rome wasn't built in a ____ (anyone? =P).

When EP pugs/bads are dominating/zerging in AZ there's just as many AD/DC or enough to make it equal if only some of them were interested in a fight in Haderus and Trueflame.

Best thing about last night was when i zerg dived into Haxus at the bridge, they all went for me and instead got wiped for going after the ONE guy. lolol ;)

Played you guys and fell for it :D
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    @aco5712

In the meantime while EP is busy fighting in Cyrodiil on Azura Star and Trueflame...

DC is busy camping the noble entrance sewers with 3 to 4 raids stacked up on top of each other picking one player going down at a time for hours. They were literally there for 3hours straight during the evening of septembre 28th.

Dance_Of_100_Smurfs_zpsg0io3j4t.jpg

AD is busy camping the EP sewer entrance with one full raid and alot of pugs (30-35players) and spamming rearming traps in the choke point to make sure that no EP can make it out alive.

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

Keep QQing about EP overwhelming Cyrodiil and stay down in your sewers.

There's an AD or EP zerg Boss-Trolling the DC IC base everynight. You aren't a victim.

Let's not even mention the center area.

I am continually impressed with EPs ablitity the have 60+ running around in Azuras Cryodil, 24+ trolling the sewers and 10 to 15 dying over and over again in the Memorial district. All while having two other buff servers.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol I took you as an excuse to start going down south with the scrolls. Most of us didn't want to bring the scrolls back home so the campaign could start neutral. The only reason why I captured the scroll was to try to deny this but after we went to bed, some EPs brought it back anyway.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭

lol I took you as an excuse to start going down south with the scrolls. Most of us didn't want to bring the scrolls back home so the campaign could start neutral. The only reason why I captured the scroll was to try to deny this but after we went to bed, some EPs brought it back anyway.

Yep a Frozn sighting is now synonymous with the red zerg. Not a lot of respect left for you these days so i really wouldn't bother posting such facile justifications for zerging someone down if I were you...
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yep a Frozn sighting is now synonymous with the red zerg. Not a lot of respect left for you these days so i really wouldn't bother posting such facile justifications for zerging someone down if I were you...

I was solo yesterday. Oh wait, I was hypnotizing the rest of EP to follow my orders. my bad

Edit : Not to forget that the first DC scroll I got, we brought it to Rayles and I jumped off the wall to bring it to DC. The second scroll, I dropped it for Walks so he could do whatever he feels to do with it. I was getting spammed by people who wanted to bring it back home because they supposely worked hard to earn it. Didn't care, I believe into neutral maps after each campaign reset and I really hope that ZOS makes it possible someday.

Edited by frozywozy on September 30, 2015 8:24PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 words: EP pop-locked night-capping. :-P
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.