Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

That is a lot of EP

manny254
manny254
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that song, saw and killed just as large zergs of DC and AD in Azura's last night, but I think they were illusions since those don't exist amiright?
    Edited by Alomar on September 30, 2015 4:35PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    Love that song, saw and killed just as large zergs of DC and AD in Azura's late night, but I think they were illusions since those don't exist amiright?

It is just sad that they can not balance the pops. For several hours of the day they can be balanced, but they tilt out of balance far too often for anyone to care about the map anymore. The worst part is the mechanic intended to balance the pops made them worse. It was locked EP, 2 bar AD, 3 bar DC. Yet our group of 10 was the largest opposition that most of the EP faction had to face at a DC scroll gate, and of course they had so many people they wanted to run 2 scrolls at once.
    - Mojican
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura's Star is a potential juice factory for those willing to put in a bit o' work.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has the campaign reset? Lets see what happens now.

Everyone, out of the sewers!
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that song, saw and killed just as large zergs of DC and AD in Azura's last night, but I think they were illusions since those don't exist amiright?

Those weren't "zergs" though. They were "24 man tactical divisions". Only EP zergs.

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Love that song, saw and killed just as large zergs of DC and AD in Azura's late night, but I think they were illusions since those don't exist amiright?

It is just sad that they can not balance the pops. For several hours of the day they can be balanced, but they tilt out of balance far too often for anyone to care about the map anymore. The worst part is the mechanic intended to balance the pops made them worse. It was locked EP, 2 bar AD, 3 bar DC. Yet our group of 10 was the largest opposition that most of the EP faction had to face at a DC scroll gate, and of course they had so many people they wanted to run 2 scrolls at once.

yeah. that's the thing. Right now we have the entire map on lock in Azura. and where is DC?, Memorial district that's where. We have the map because we take it and like one person comes to try and stop us. even when the other factions have the population to try and stop us more often then not, they don't.
    Invictus
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    /pic related

giphy.gif
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO

The salt is strong in this one. The song complety encompassed the feeling I had when fighting that monstrocity glad you liked my suggestion xD
  • Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO
    apostate9 wrote: »

Those weren't "zergs" though. They were "24 man tactical divisions". Only EP zergs.

Well if yellow brings 24 to a fight you all know red will bring 48 at least. The red Zerg in the video is at least 60 people, the largest group on AD is HK and they will run 24, but you all know red will just get two 24 man groups to trample them anyways xD
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well if yellow brings 24 to a fight you all know red will bring 48 at least. The red Zerg in the video is at least 60 people, the largest group on AD is HK and they will run 24, but you all know red will just get two 24 man groups to trample them anyways xD

Indeed, only red bring 60players stacked up on top of each other. Blue are quite civilized usually and when they decide to camp noble ladder entrance, they only bring 12 and others are immediatly sent back to glenumbra when they fail to cooperate. Same goes for AD, only 12 are allowed to camp EP sewer base at a time and not more. If they fail to comprehend, they are banished from Cyrodiil until the end of the campaign.

AD and DC never bring any pugs with their guild groups. Pugs usually stand behind the guild group and wait for their turn to engage into any fight. I just can't wait until they make faction changes possible so I can finally join the civilized side.
    Edited by frozywozy on September 30, 2015 8:02PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you guys would like I have a platter of assorted fresh cut fruit chilled in the fridge. It's on the table over here. Help yourselves to whatever.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

AD and DC never bring any pugs with their guild groups. Pugs usually stand behind the guild group and wait for their turn to engage into any fight.

Actually, many AD PUGs are quite happy to sit back and wait for their turn to stand in a breach instead of doing something like...placing siege, healing others, or going through said breach to where there isn't oil being dropped on them.

So Telel thinks you at least made one correct statement.

/Obi-Wan voice on

From a certain point of view.

/Obi-Wan voice off
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sooo damn borkd they take two scrolls at once and dance one of them around in the open so the remaining zerg can farm kills on anyone who tries to intercept.

So what's the workaround you ask? All I see are former DC people I used to play with now showing up in EP and AD. Problem solved... LOL!

It disgusts me.

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal day in Cyrodiil. I might be subjective but EP has the largest potential to form zergs. Somehow they have gotten everyone join their quest for glory. Well, at times every faction has done the same. Nothing new. Anyways, I don´t get why any EP would get b******t for the obvious fact. it is what it is. Go to AS and expect EP to zerg. There are campaigns with less zergs.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good vid honestly. But seriously, we fight groups of AD/DC that are just as large. So all this about EP being the only one who zergs is just pish-posh.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭

HK being the largest group on AD? Have you even heard of TKO? I can't even right now..
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand what all the confusion and analysis is about. EP (NA) physically has the highest player population. Simple as that. It's not ZOS's job to curtail where and what alliance people are playing. Fight outnumbered and take with you however many of the ebonfart fact you can to the grave.

Or here is a thought. How about the outnumbered alliances join one or two campaigns and even the odds. But then you'll possibly whine about queue.

Everyone wanted gates access to IC, and that campaign sits very empty all day.

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zavus wrote: »

HK being the largest group on AD? Have you even heard of TKO? I can't even right now..

TKO - the equivalent of SOTP but better leaders

Edit: Except they do what they HAVE to do certain days of the week. SOTP on the other hand...
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on September 30, 2015 9:48PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Good vid honestly. But seriously, we fight groups of AD/DC that are just as large. So all this about EP being the only one who zergs is just pish-posh.

I din't think anyone would debate that. I named this "That is a lot of EP" because that was all we really had to say to each other in TS.

The ultimate problem is the total pool of players over a average 24 hour period. There really is not much to say other than EP has a much greater total pool of players. This means they have some presence 24/7 on any server they populate. This will eventually result in what is seen in this video. A force of players that grossly outnumbers any defenders. Considering we amounted to a speed bump on that EP force imagine we where not there. This essentially means that they just steamrolled through anything in their path with no concern for what was in front of them. This is not pvp, and it does not create good pvp. All it does is drive players away when hard earned progress on the map is washed away with mindless and effort less play.

All the faction are guilty of this, but with the total population pools this most frequently happens with EP.
    - Mojican
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No offense but if TKO was on Azura's for more than last night's finale run...some of us sure didn't see them. Or you need better PR.

In fact to us in COH it often felt like we were the largest organized (I.E Not a PUG) offensive force for AD throughout much of the last cycle. And we usually run five to eight people...

Well there was also some group that often seemed to take random keeps way off away from everyone else. But as they never communicated with anyone or really seemed to come help us when the methusablob was real Telel and company just assumed they were newer players doing random capture quests.

In comparison Telel saw a few appearances from HK, and whomever was using the GG invite string. In fact the latter was the primary reason we tended to have any keeps at all.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

No offense but if TKO was on Azura's for more than last night's finale run...some of us sure didn't see them. Or you need better PR.

In fact to us in COH it often felt like we were the largest organized (I.E Not a PUG) offensive force for AD throughout much of the last cycle. And we usually run five to eight people...

Well there was also some group that often seemed to take random keeps way off away from everyone else. But as they never communicated with anyone or really seemed to come help us when the methusablob was real Telel and company just assumed they were newer players doing random capture quests.

In comparison Telel saw a few appearances from HK, and whomever was using the GG invite string. In fact the latter was the primary reason we tended to have any keeps at all.

Simple question, were you around when AD and DC tried to capture Ghartok's scroll ?

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel was more referring to the majority of the last campaign cycle where there never seemed to be much of a guild presence from anyone on the AD or DC side.

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How do so many of you know what guilds are out there and who is part of them? Is there something that goes on in TS? Is there some other website catering to eso guilds?
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Telel wrote: »

Simple question, were you around when AD and DC tried to capture Ghartok's scroll ?

COH was busy defending Roe from blues (lolwtf) and Alessia from reds. By the time COH caught up with scroll they were past Arrius.
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on September 30, 2015 10:23PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LiquidZ
    LiquidZ
    ✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »

word is getting annoying as ***. lol
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do so many of you know what guilds are out there and who is part of them? Is there something that goes on in TS? Is there some other website catering to eso guilds?

Well Crown runs a guild for all the leaders and key contacts for all the major guilds in AD, and I'm sure there are things like that for EP and DC too.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    Well Crown runs a guild for all the leaders and key contacts for all the major guilds in AD, and I'm sure there are things like that for EP and DC too.

@JDar If you mean the AD Alliance guild that was disbanded months ago due to lack of cooperation and infighting.
    Edited by Crown on October 1, 2015 1:42AM
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

I din't think anyone would debate that. I named this "That is a lot of EP" because that was all we really had to say to each other in TS.

The ultimate problem is the total pool of players over a average 24 hour period. There really is not much to say other than EP has a much greater total pool of players. This means they have some presence 24/7 on any server they populate. This will eventually result in what is seen in this video. A force of players that grossly outnumbers any defenders. Considering we amounted to a speed bump on that EP force imagine we where not there. This essentially means that they just steamrolled through anything in their path with no concern for what was in front of them. This is not pvp, and it does not create good pvp. All it does is drive players away when hard earned progress on the map is washed away with mindless and effort less play.

All the faction are guilty of this, but with the total population pools this most frequently happens with EP.

Your perception of populations is skewed as everyone's is.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they need to add "trampled" to death recap.

And new hint: everyone re-roll EP so there is no more alliance war.

Can't beat the zerg, join 'em. We can all be EP!!!
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC