The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Courier Uniform?

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
Well, I like to collect the disguises. I had the courier uniform and like a *** didn't take it off after I needed it. Least to say got into combat and it destroyed it. There any way to get it back?
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    When i read the title i thought you mean Fallout : NV so i clicked on the topic totally excited just to get dissapointed.... :neutral:
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrdankles wrote: »
    Well, I like to collect the disguises. I had the courier uniform and like a *** didn't take it off after I needed it. Least to say got into combat and it destroyed it. There any way to get it back?
    If you haven't completed the quest, you could always abandon it and start over. If you have, I don't think there's currently a solution.

Hopefully they are still working on the "costume" version of disguises and will back-credit those costumes to players who have already completed the associated quests.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    mrdankles wrote: »
    If you haven't completed the quest, you could always abandon it and start over. If you have, I don't think there's currently a solution.

Hopefully they are still working on the "costume" version of disguises and will back-credit those costumes to players who have already completed the associated quests.

^ This.

The only other possibility would be to complete the quest with another alt, and then put the disguise in the bank... Time consuming, I know :confused:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar