Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

players helper

soulflame35
soulflame35
Soul Shriven
so im a vr rank 2 and trying to level up my friend fast from level 1 i read every post they put up but he is not leveling as fast as i thought can anyone give me ideas of what to do
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just going for leveling speed, then subscription + ring of mara + xp potions or scrolls and google grind spots for your faction and choose the one for the appropriate level.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • soulflame35
    soulflame35
    Soul Shriven
    i have the ring of mara but never thought about the xp potions dose he half to attack first befour i attack
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    i have the ring of mara but never thought about the xp potions dose he half to attack first befour i attack

No, as long as you are both wearing the rings it doesn't matter. The quickest way to level is by doing the quest imo, even though it does get a bit tedious. Once he hits level 20 start doing dungeons
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • soulflame35
    soulflame35
    Soul Shriven
    thanx ill give that a try
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so im a vr rank 2 and trying to level up my friend fast from level 1 i read every post they put up but he is not leveling as fast as i thought can anyone give me ideas of what to do
    You can also take him to areas where enemies are 5 levels higher than him. He'll get some major exp this way. Given your rank, you can easily assist if things get tough for him.

Definitely take him into public dungeons. 100% increase in exp now. :)

• soulflame35
    soulflame35
    Soul Shriven
    ight thanx i just made a new guy so i can level up with him but thanx for all your guys help on everything