Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The EP Horde on Azura just gets bigger and bigger [PvP Videos]

aco5712
aco5712
✭✭✭✭✭
Firstly, sorry for the choppiness of the videos in some parts and the lack of effects in others. Its very hard to play it in these conditions and not the best to watch but my computer isnt the best so yeh

Otherwise, enjoy the EP zerglings coming out and supporting our pvp fun. I wish all of cyrodiil was like this.

Highlights from earlier in the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91cyrHgUcjc

Battle of Alessia Farm - Very fast paced and intense, my fingers were done after it xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8spP7K8e8k

The Defence of Alessia
Took them two tries and 40 people at least lol in the 2nd push lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_WR3Kf17AY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ylGZStEVs

Thank you for watching :)
Edited by aco5712 on September 28, 2015 9:00PM
Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
#FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
Youtube: CorESO
DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What it feels like fighting EP lol

vmGTMOT.png

Good fights. Props for staying DK
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on September 28, 2015 10:55PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have seen the 40+man blob in memorial last night. If they actually went out into cyro maybe DC would win some fights.
    Edited by asneakybanana on September 28, 2015 11:04PM
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am amazed at how many folks play red in the game overall, it is to the point it is not healthy for the game, at some point I think the other two factions will just stop coming out, I hope not, guess time will tell. :(
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny coz they had the least at start of game...
    #FreeLeo

• Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't AD have a larger horde to where they maintained 3 buff servers pre-IC???
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I went to Dragonclaw with a 8-10 person DC group and the emperor and his minions showed up. But we put up a decent fight. They are so voracious that they will run to Dragonclaw to defend it even with the whole map painted red.

Now I have never seen the emperor's name before, but I am going to make a nice pair of leather loafers that will rival the work of Salvatore Ferragamo out of his overgrown salamander a**.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on September 29, 2015 3:08AM
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC and AD are in memorial all night, its your own fault you don't have numbers.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They kind of need the zerg. It took them 30+ people plus emp to push our five guys out of resources and keeps when we went there to stir up trouble. We killed so many of them before they got us, you can see why they have to zerg up. Heck, I just got jumped by a NB (he got the drop on me) stunned me, surprise attack, fear, etc. and I still almost turned and had him killed before five of his friends showed up. Sad thing is they get so happy about killing anyone, they teabag like they accomplished something. "Yay, we had to treat you like a raid boss, but we got you!" lol

And no, it's not our fault we don't have numbers. We can't control who joins what alliance when they create a character, especially all the skyrim fanboys that want to play the skyrim side or all the players that just want to join the side with the most zergs. Personally, I think every player in the game should just change to EP and we should just not have any alliance war anymore since nobody cares about balancing the pop. It's up to zos to balance the game or make it good enough that entire guilds don't quit playing as several have. Every side has their zerg moments, it's up to you to run in it or not. If you have to fight another zerg, who can blame you, if you have to fight half a dozen people with a full raid, then there are other problems going on lol.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am amazed at how many folks play red in the game overall, it is to the point it is not healthy for the game, at some point I think the other two factions will just stop coming out, I hope not, guess time will tell. :(

If they set the game up so that you wouldn't have to give up playing with your friends, guilds, and make new characters to swap factions people might voluntarily swap to even things out.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they set the game up so that you wouldn't have to give up playing with your friends, guilds, and make new characters to swap factions people might voluntarily swap to even things out.

it will come but for only 1000 crowns!
    #FreeLeo

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you call an EP zerg on NA, EU reds think it's small scale B)
    I got some nice records. i'll try to edit that
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work guys.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭

aco5712 wrote: »
    It's funny coz they had the least at start of game...

Teh EP zerglings never end. Blahhhhh.
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @aco5712

In the meantime while EP is busy fighting in Cyrodiil on Azura Star and Trueflame...

DC is busy camping the noble entrance sewers with 3 to 4 raids stacked up on top of each other picking one player going down at a time for hours. They were literally there for 3hours straight during the evening of septembre 28th.

Dance_Of_100_Smurfs_zpsg0io3j4t.jpg

AD is busy camping the EP sewer entrance with one full raid and alot of pugs (30-35players) and spamming rearming traps in the choke point to make sure that no EP can make it out alive.

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

Keep QQing about EP overwhelming Cyrodiil and stay down in your sewers.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how the EP emp on Azura's likes to prevent opposing factions from taking back their gate keeps.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you take the time to actually look at the pops throughout the campaigns over months, not just any particular night at a random time, AD has always had similar and even more on both in and out of primetime. For example, just last night AD had a larger total pop in all campaigns than EP. It's DC that have always been outnumbered, 3 EP guilds rerolling should of helped, but ZOS is already a year late with a faction change system.

Regarding Azura's please continue to cleanse it, we've literally not been defending it in any organized capacity for 3-4 days so that the other factions could retake their scrolls for the reset, wtb other faction pvpers.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

If you take the time to actually look at the pops throughout the campaigns over months, not just any particular night at a random time, AD has always had similar and even more on both in and out of primetime. For example, just last night AD had a larger total pop in all campaigns than EP. It's DC that have always been outnumbered, 3 EP guilds rerolling should of helped, but ZOS is already a year late with a faction change system.

Regarding Azura's please continue to cleanse it, we've literally not been defending it in any organized capacity for 3-4 days so that the other factions could retake their scrolls for the reset, wtb other faction pvpers.

AFAIK only VE rerolled, who else did?

Look at the queues, pop lock isn't always a great indicator.

As for Azuras, @booksmcread has a great point. Your emp was actively discouraging anyone from trying to cleanse it yesterday.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

As for Azuras, @booksmcread has a great point. Your emp was actively discouraging anyone from trying to cleanse it yesterday.

I think EPHS and some of Pheonix Rising re-rolled, as far as I can recall. (Might be incorrect, feel free to let me know)
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

I think EPHS and some of Pheonix Rising re-rolled, as far as I can recall. (Might be incorrect, feel free to let me know)

Sorry EPHS?

Pheonix Rising was Darklord Tiberius? I believe it was like him and one or two others so not really a whole guild.

• Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry EPHS?

Pheonix Rising was Darklord Tiberius? I believe it was like him and one or two others so not really a whole guild.

EP hit Squad, Xylena's guild.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry EPHS?

Ahhh, I can't remember if they did or not but I'd heard that as well. Don't know the names or anything someone else might be able to speak to that.

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are correct. EPHS was counting over 100 members when they rerolled and PR (Pheonix Rising) had a stable organized group of 25 skeletons before they rerolled.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Azura's right now there's over a dozen EP hiding inside the gates killing people trying to ride out....or even trying to do the tutorial quest.

Telel is highly impressed by their decision to not go to where they'd have to actually engage in a real fight that'd show how skilled they were. It takes a lot of courage to admit to that level of competence.

They also hope that they will enjoy the server they've shown such dedication in holding onto even when they've run out of those OP level 10s they seem to need to rely on stealth bombs to overhwhelm.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    @aco5712

In the meantime while EP is busy fighting in Cyrodiil on Azura Star and Trueflame...

DC is busy camping the noble entrance sewers with 3 to 4 raids stacked up on top of each other picking one player going down at a time for hours. They were literally there for 3hours straight during the evening of septembre 28th.

AD is busy camping the EP sewer entrance with one full raid and alot of pugs (30-35players) and spamming rearming traps in the choke point to make sure that no EP can make it out alive.

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

@aco5712

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

How many EP does it take to take Fare, BB, BM, Rayles, Warden?

Apparently an entire zerg and an emp.
    By the time AD or DC moves to take back BM or Rayles, the red zerg is waiting for them in the next keep. I'd be ok with that if it were an emperor keep buts when AD or DC lights up a GATE keep.

Literally 30 reds shows up as soon as anything is lit. Even a resource. We still kill them but eventually the numbers are too much for my stamina regen. We even got EP camping in the gates.

Whats worse? Camping gates or camping ladders? lmfao

PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aco5712

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

@frozywozy easy telvar i guess.... the only DC guild that i have seen come to azura in the last week is HoD and it isnt frequent when they do come lol
    #FreeLeo

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry EPHS?

Xylena did reroll but i dont think the guild came with her. She doesnt have the numbers that your describing at all.... and i havent seen her in weeks unless she moved campaigns.
    #FreeLeo

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was very leggy tonight but had a tremendous fun time dethroning EP and running the 2AD scrolls back home. I hope in the future AD can work together like this and manage more consistency with campaigns.

Don't be afraid to join the angry elves club! We only cut off the heads of kitties when the moon is full.........
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    It was very leggy tonight but had a tremendous fun time dethroning EP and running the 2AD scrolls back home. I hope in the future AD can work together like this and manage more consistency with campaigns.

Don't be afraid to join the angry elves club! We only cut off the heads of kitties when the moon is full.........

the lag was like 1.6 again.....
    #FreeLeo

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No...telel managed to kill th7ngs despite the lag. That makes it quit different from 1.6's lag.

The pups and Telel even mentioned the differences repeatedly during tonight's broadcast as we were going up against the first DC fight we've seen inna month. Which seemingly included several former The Hovafriends in its numbers.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh that's our group. We are the remains of NM and other guilds :)
    #FreeLeo